Quick question

Chat about anything.............
Yoshizumi
I said my first word today!!!

Quick question

Post by Yoshizumi »

aye im just wondering because my trial was rejected i was wondering how long until i can put in again for ADF. and i was wondering why i was rejected so i can improve on future applications

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

Your background check showed a training hack used and ADF have
strict rules on hacks!!!!any hack is a cheat and cheating not only
makes you look like a noob but destroys all fairness ingame!!!!
ADF have a 0 tolerance on CHEATING!!!!!
[smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif]

Yoshizumi

Post by Yoshizumi »

aah kk nps

if i create a new account do all training myself etc may i be allowed a retrial?

Because I see where you're coming from and i do agree it would be unfair because i didnt do the training and everyone else did
for me its a fact of the training is too time consuming like in the medic bits if you could skip all the talking and go straight to the tests it would be easier(please note i have done the training several times and would be happy to redo if it will allow me a retrial)

ADF-Snake
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Snake »

Yoshizumi wrote:aah kk nps

if i create a new account do all training myself etc may i be allowed a retrial?

Because I see where you're coming from and i do agree it would be unfair because i didnt do the training and everyone else did
for me its a fact of the training is too time consuming like in the medic bits if you could skip all the talking and go straight to the tests it would be easier(please note i have done the training several times and would be happy to redo if it will allow me a retrial)
I doubt that would help... ADF dont allow other accounts either.. So basically you'd be better off speaking to either an Admin or Recruitment Officer like ADF-Cheech and ADF-Dodgey
[smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif]

Yoshizumi

Post by Yoshizumi »

how about if i start a new account directly to show that i can do all the training required on my own then continue on my way with this acc?

ive had this acc since like 2005ish and was only trained at a mates place on his comp. my computer doesnt contain hacks etc for games a few files for my network that break into my network to help me make it more secure but thats about it

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

The thing is that you have used a hack already once!!!
and unfortunaly for you we will think that 1 day youll do it again!
maybe you will maybe you wont...???
But we have a rep for being fair and honest ingame and out!!!
ill put your request to higher Authotities and their Deciesion is
final!!!
If you are apart of the team or not I STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT
USING HACKS!!!! your only cheating yourself
Good luck mate
ADF-Cheech out  :)

Aussie
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Aussie »

i doubt sniper would allow an x hacker.
as a clan leader you want a good reputation of a clean, fun clan.
i'm sure you would think the same if you hadn't cheated and ran a clan :|

Yoshizumi

Post by Yoshizumi »

i did have all the trainings upto SF done before the new ones came out i just never got around to it but when my mate did the thing they all updated. I wont lie i have used hacks a very long time ago (i was about 8/9 years old) but have since matured and the training thing is the first hack that i have been apart of since then

you may see me saying like

***Yoshbot 2.6 initiated***

stuff like that but i can assure this is not a hack you will only hear me say it and it is referred as a pun when i see people with hacks.

If i knew the thing would affect what happens with clans etc i wouldnt have done it. It is my fault though because i let my mate use my account when he did it. Anyway maybe I could chuck in another application soon but i'll stick around and keep playin hopefully yas can see im legit.

thanks
peace

dodgey
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by dodgey »

I will say one thing you seem to take it quite well most people who hack abuse us and the like, but you seem to realize that you stuffed up, not that I'm saying that this will get you in I'm just saying that is.

Yoshizumi

Post by Yoshizumi »

i dont see the point in most abuse on the net. sure if someone is going off their nut at me i will swear a little(i swear a little anyway, but you will see that people that abuse me will be forced into a situation where they will just look for answers. i could change ts channels on this ts server and i would get abused straight away by (unnamed) but in the end i will stay calm and force him to look for something to go off at. i remember once he put his 8 year old kid on the mic to say that he doesnt like it when his daddy is angry. i said to his face he was a disgrace and he said i was the reason for his kid being sad because he was angry. i truely feel sorry for that kid and i still do. I think people that abuse others are a disgrace especially when its for no reason. In that 1 act i showed more maturity than someone of 45 and i retain the fact yes i do snap like everyone else but i have cold anger that i can channel and it will aggrovate them more but still i will stay calm.

hence why i wont abuse i have no reason.

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

Yoshizumi wrote:If i knew the thing would affect what happens with clans etc i wouldnt have done it. It is my fault though because i let my mate use my account when he did it. Anyway maybe I could chuck in another application soon but i'll stick around and keep playin hopefully yas can see im legit.
thanks
peace
Very mature attitude Yoshizumi. Don't give up hope. Maybe start a new name and tracker. Your existing one is tainted anyway so it wouldn't do any harm. Prove yourself with a clean account and you never know your luck. Speaking of luck, good luck to you in the future.

Respect.

NobbiesNuts

Yoshizumi

Post by Yoshizumi »

Okay m8 new account Benno23535

so keep an eye out for us
i couldnt use Yoshizumi i think cause they might think shiz means poo but Yoshizumi was the 11th shogun

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

[smilie=smiley_abus[1].gif]

OR

Yoshizumi started her career as a mangaka while working as an office lady. Her debut manga was a yomikiri (short story) called "Radical Romance" that was published in 1984, in the summer issue of Ribon Original. She is known as a social mangaka

or

Yoshizumi is a Japanese video game designer who works for Namco.

or

(足利 義晴, Ashikaga Yoshiharu? April 2, 1511—May 20, 1550) was the 12th shogun of the Ashikaga shogunate who reigned from 1521 to 1546 during the late Muromachi period of Japan. He was the son of the eleventh shogun Ashikaga Yoshizumi.

[smilie=Crash[1].gif]
[smilie=bowdown[1].gif]  [smilie=bowdown[1].gif]  [smilie=bowdown[1].gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

Yoshizumi

Post by Yoshizumi »

see ashikaga yoshizumi 11th shogun:P