L O L - Ben Cousins....

Post by ADF-Cable »

You loser.......
[marq=left] [font=Comic Sans MS] ADF Rocks!!! [/marq][/font]

Aussie
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Aussie »

stfu cable, he's a good man :) waste of talent doing what he did, but he's a bloody great footy player.

dodgey
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by dodgey »

Yep great footballer but a loser none the less. [smilie=72.gif]

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

Nice sign :)
I agree, waste of talent. BLOODY IDIOT.

Don't think any team will take a chance on him now as he has a public history of drug problems.

CritiCAl
I'm a little shy

Post by CritiCAl »

yeah he is fuken fantastic but wont play again ;(

Archon
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Archon »

He is an idiot, And i do not think he is sorry.. This is the type of person i dont want around in the world, He is meant to be a roll model, He should be banned from Football. He is a cheat and a druggo.. I am 99% against drugs, only with medical conditions should people be allowed them, Even then, not E's... Onny pot to relieve pain.

This guy is just a wee wee footy boy, not to bright but he can kick a ball.... wat a freaking loser...

Same deal with andrew johns... wat a fraking loser....

Only football players i like is the Old School Players..

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Aussie wrote:stfu cable, he's a good man :) waste of talent doing what he did, but he's a bloody great footie player.
NOW  NOW >>>>  Aussie...All he does is play a game... He Doesn't help directly in a positive way , either with ... People...he doesn't save lives...[not a positive thing .. to the community which we are apart.....
other than play a game... he doesn't Help kids..with Health , Hunger, or he doesn't  help the elderly, sick or uneducated ...  or even the animal population....

No he just plays a Game... with the Corporation making money from....and off of people like yourself...then just, to put in their own pockets ... boy they are good sales people ..

He's a drug user and , is a shame to the game he plays...also...for the kids which ..have respected him ....those who want to live life like him... look up to him...Hes just a Drug user ..and a shame to all ....

What a loss..he could have done so much more..something Positive...That would have been a good start...

But ... lets not worry about this now....We should be upset that he was able to get off...I wounder if the same would have been able to happen ... If it was you or me...Humm...

something to think about  ..eh
[smilie=smiley_abus[1].gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

CritiCAl
I'm a little shy

Post by CritiCAl »

capt man u are so right except

he is doign his jobb

he is egual to u or my dad who do their jobs except his job is watched by people and inspires youngins like aussie with a flare in their heart

lol

anyway he wont play again and hes a fuk wit end of story

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Hes not like me,, and I hope not like your Dad...I would hope Your Dad would have more smarts than Cousins....

And Yeah ... kid's thinking he's God ..is exactly my point...

And I agree...totally;;;  ie: anyway he wont play again and hes a fuk wit end of story... well I hope not...>>

He can now go Drinking with His Bikies Buddy's ...the cheetahs ...

I' Guess they will anyway..then again..i know the Big , Boss with the Cheetahs..has a boy and might just think the same as Some of us... As when his Boy was Sick .. he went and took him to PMH in Perth..ED.. And He was very Good With His Boy I might Add...
We Shall See ...
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

Cecil
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Cecil »

He went to hawaii instead of rehab rofl!

ADF-Muzz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Muzz »

LOL I guess it is a sign of the times when we praise so called men who kick dead pigs through sticks. [smilie=45.gif]