okay what did i do.......

Chat about anything.............
Volgin
I said my first word today!!!

okay what did i do.......

Post by Volgin »

!!!DENIED!!!

once again  

so what did i do wrong, age?,my dumb cousin?, casue im 15, white? lol, i live in america?

what i miss?  [smilie=azcrying[1].gif]

guess thats why they say every rose has it's thorn

ADF-Stecom
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Stecom »

when do u turn 16 thats the problem here mate oh and also the time difference u would have to be on at our usuall time so that might be a problem mate

ADF-Bollard
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Bollard »

i think it must be just his age because dint dani and bob live in the USA

Volgin

Post by Volgin »

easy come easy go oh well i guess i was right anyway

im a loner and thats how it'll be lol i can handle it

been handlin it for ever anyways well peace out dont think im a need here

later [smilie=2[4].gif] lol

*whistles every rose has its thorn*

ADF-Bollard
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Bollard »

I am sry to see you did not get in m8 and it cant be your age because we have other people younger than you. I would like to now what is happing myself I thought the idea of the clan was to get people together to play games online. I problay have no right to say this stuff but I am going to Sniper has signed us up to TWL and hardly anyone has joined WHY if you dont want to play AA why be in this clan. and again I would realy like to now why he has not been accepted when we have 14 15 year olds allrdy members. There is only one reason I can think of and if that is the case I will leave because we are turning into a buch of wingers any way I am usally wrong so if I am allowed to now can I now pls.

ADF-Stecom
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Stecom »

Anyone under the age of 16 cannot join.
They must at least have 17 honor unless they are 28+ years old.

they are the new rules we must follow oh and the other i hate to say it yes there are younger people but how often are they actully on they arnt thats part of the problem also maturity im not an admin so i dont know the fine print but hey i know abit
hehe cya's

ADF-Bollard
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Bollard »

so what u are syaing is that if I am 12 years old and have a honour of 18 I can join but if I am 15 and heaps more muture and have a honour of only 15 I cant join this is stupid in my opion it should just be age if any restrications at all.and stecom it does not matter how often they are on they are younger than him I can guess at the real reason why volgin is not allowed to join I have heard talk about him on teamspeak I will leave it at this as I just read the new rules and as I said i dont agrree with them for the reason above just make it a age limit.

Volgin

Post by Volgin »

new rules? teamspeak? oh u mean my cousin well apperntly my cousin  is a little trippy some times i guess thats being used against me....for so i was told

then i hear tyc hates me...wait u know what? i dont know what im doing.. ha...looks heres all i have to say sure matureity should be a rule but 1 age lower than 16 shouldnt really be a problem okay honor forget honor i can debate bout it....bollard you a good person bob i still cant kill u, dani your a nice person too and sorry about my cousin....sniper u really had to put that friggin thing in big bold letters? kinda already not acpected in anything these days, really didnt have to make it worse

but whatever its a video game group lmao fo far my score is 0 to 7  movin on by now this might be locked and if it is this WILL be the last thing i say

Volgin

Post by Volgin »

WOAH WOAH WOAH wait there 14 and 15 yr olds in this clan?

PFF hypercites

ADF-Stecom
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Stecom »

yes the rules are new i dont agree with them myself i believe we should of had u but i didnt have to big a say in the mater ok then well if i had my way i would give it to u

Volgin

Post by Volgin »

and what are the new rules?

ADF-DaNi
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-DaNi »

You're still welcome to come into TS and play with us .... this doesnt mean that you have to leave us .... and im still wating for you to make a new movie .... i want a promise that you will ok? I still havent gottin to play AA with ya. And i also dissagree about the age limit but i cant do anything about it ...... Snipers rules ... gotta follow them....this is really the best team you can join not just for AA .... we also play other games together .... we're like this really big family ... and i really enjoy talk and playing with every single one of them.... sorry you  couldnt be part of the greatest team ever but you're still welcome to play and talk to us. CHUCKY I LOVE THE ADF TEAM!!! (and Bob)
[align=center]I play games in my undies[/align]
[img:390:110]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/5043 ... etggd1.jpg[/img]

Volgin

Post by Volgin »

well ya....i guess.....i still dont know what your server is plus im quting my job cuase their just a bunch of *^(&^%(&%(*&)(&_(*& lol so ill be on late at night which means i can paly against u guys still school starts well i figure that out when it comes...im going to a police training school

ADF-DaNi
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-DaNi »

Oh cool xD just like MeSedUp *sighs* man do i miss him ... anyways ... I prob wont be on at all when school starts and i know Bob will be very sad ... sorry bob but i'll still be thinking about you!!!
[align=center]I play games in my undies[/align]
[img:390:110]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/5043 ... etggd1.jpg[/img]