Cant play AA :'(

Chat about anything.............
ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Cant play AA :'(

Post by ADF-Baby »

I cant play AA atm I tried to start up a new account just to stuff around with and when i got to the part where you put your email in i remembered that i hadnt changed the email for my main account. so after setting up the new one i went to my old one and changed the email address in my profile. when i hit enter a new screen came up saying that my password has been reset and that the new password would be sent to my old email address :S so of course i cant acces my old email address and so i think i may have lost my account :'(
The strange thing is i still havent recived the email containing my password for the account that i started friday night i even tried starting another accout just to see if i could get atleast one account so that i could play with you all but i still havent receved the email for that one either.

I sent an email away to the tech suport at aa last night but dont expect to hear anything back till tomorow night at the earlieast so untill then i'm in bf2.
Live long and procreate

Image[img]http://www.gametracker.com/player_info/202.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Bummer BaBy ... I feel for u M8 [smilie=azcrying[1].gif] :cry: [smilie=Crash[1].gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour