No Mic

Chat about anything.............
ADF-MOSES
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-MOSES »

why do u want another clan that doesnt worry about having a mic and headset, and teamspeak aswell. if u have a PS2 Headset or and XBOX headset they will work with your computer if u dont go down to your cheapest electronics shop and buy 1 they are so cheap these days. and we only use ts for applications so we can get to know u better that is all

Merv
I just cant get away from this forum!

Post by Merv »

if you read under your APPLICATION DENIED! words you would have seen you weren't denied for having no mic. As bob said he doesn't care you dont have mic, so no where that a recruiting officer has posted to sugest that was he reason, also the only calns you will find which dont use TS are ones that aren't big and dont have there own server.

Merv

Post by Merv »

give you a hint... no one here knows... because they dont go scouting clans to join when they are perfectly happy here... the best way to find a cla is on the AA site... all clans with forums are usally listed there, so thats where you start.

ADF-MOSES
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-MOSES »

well said merv. and im pretty sure that most AA clans use teamspeak

DoriTime
I said my first word today!!!

Post by DoriTime »

ADF-MOSES wrote:well said merv. and im pretty sure that most AA clans use teamspeak
Yeah Most Clans Use teamspeak or Ventrilla and need a mic

Bob_Barnicle
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Bob_Barnicle »

or maybe theres some people out there that arent as stubbon as you and will just go buy a $10 mic

ADF-MOSES
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-MOSES »

exactly what bob said go and buy a $10 mic and headset combo then u will be fine but really if u are goin to act so immature about the whole i dont want to buy a mic thing then i dont think you are really suited 4 this clan

ADF-Tycron
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Tycron »

ok there must be something your hiding if u dont want to get a mic, i dont know wot or wotever and i dont care,.
u will find if u had a mic u will have more fun and give u some peopel to talk to.
but if u still persist on sticking silent and want to join a clan u mite want to try L]B[C. not sure if they will or not but try it.
and may i ask, y on earth do u want to join a clan if u dont want to work as a team?? i mean use teamspeak with a mic and all?? seems kinda pointless

i hope u look at wot i have said and think about wot u want and wot your doing

ADF-DaNi
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-DaNi »

Every interesting why you're so against getting a mic ... and stop spamming our forum with pointless talk. It's very annoying. If you don't like it then there is nothing we can do about it so just drop it and move on. You've asked us like too much and we all have said we don't know of another clan. We're not your slave so you'll just have to look for yourself. I don't like it when people sit here hanging around our clan and whine about why we denied them.
[align=center]I play games in my undies[/align]
[img:390:110]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/5043 ... etggd1.jpg[/img]

ADF-Bollard
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Bollard »

u are an idiot nick like a lot of people have said talking on ts is part of being in a clan and if u cant handle talking to people u dont now how the hell do u get on in real life u must be one big looser sitting at home all the time because u are scared to talk to people get alife m8 and I am so clad u did not get accepted and i dont reckon it was because of no mic it was because (in my opion only) u are a total wee wee wad so bye and dont come back looser

DoriTime
I said my first word today!!!

Post by DoriTime »

ADF-Bollard wrote:u are an idiot nick like a lot of people have said talking on ts is part of being in a clan and if u cant handle talking to people u dont now how the hell do u get on in real life u must be one big looser sitting at home all the time because u are scared to talk to people get alife m8 and I am so clad u did not get accepted and i dont reckon it was because of no mic it was because (in my opion only) u are a total CENSORED wad so bye and dont come back looser
Cha agreed. I was gonna say the same thing. he musnt have a social life or something.

Merv

Post by Merv »

BANNED!

lol Rule #1: no insulting ADF members, even i know that and i ain't in the Team(clan is such a harsh word for what they have).

Aussie
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Aussie »

nerds!@ i dont even klnow where to put a vid card...
your just a Putz with no life-who has to listen to his mummy and don't talk to strangers! Well you know what??-Strangers Have the Best candy

Lock this topic so this loser can finish up here and get denied by L]B[C

Cheers, Aussie [smilie=flicks.gif]

ADF-MOSES
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-MOSES »

we are not nerds we are just a bunch of blokes and chicks that are here to have a good time and play some AA and kill some OPFOR.

Merv

Post by Merv »

cant wait for a forum admin to get on and ban him... this topic including him are getting old and lame.

Bob_Barnicle
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Bob_Barnicle »

locked due to getting outta hand.. p.s midget nick sucks :P