lame Jokes

Chat about anything.............
MitcH
X-Member
X-Member

lame Jokes

Post by MitcH »

I'm sure we've all heard some pretty lame jokes in our time so i thought we should all share em with the world...u know the ones like "why did the boy fall off his bike...because someone threw a fridge @ him.

<-.:DementurE:.-> [smilie=halm[1].gif]

MitcH
X-Member
X-Member

Post by MitcH »

Oh and i forgot one..."why did the plane crash? Because the pilot was a loaf of bread." haha

<-.:DementurE:.-> [smilie=halm[1].gif]

steel
X-Member
X-Member

Post by steel »

lol yes they are lame what are lame are those crappy joke books and knock knocu who;s there ones

MitcH
X-Member
X-Member

Post by MitcH »

haha yeah im sure that the person who invented knock knock jokes is roasting in hell lol

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

After his 20 years of fun in the sun, with his 2 millions buck, from all those limp wee wee, people that buuy those books... [smilie=Yahoo_06[1].gif] [smilie=vtffani[1].gif]

Oh Yeah ...did you hear the one about.... 8O ...now way man..not me... :mrgreen:
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

what's white, round and looks like an asprin?

an asprin

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

What's black and white and read all over?
A newspaper.....

Whats go black, white, red, black, white, red etc?
A penguin, falling down the stairs, with a hatchet in it's back

Duck walks into a bar. "Barman - got any peanuts?", barman says no. Next day, Duck walks into the bar. "Barman - got any peanuts?", barman says no. Next day, Duck walks into the bar. "Barman - got any peanuts?", barman says no and if you ask me that again, I'm gonna nail that beak to the bar. Next day, "Barman - got any NAILS?" - barman says "No", Duck says - "Barman - got any peanuts?".........

And if the Barman did have peanuts and all they did was say nice things to the patrons, would they be complimentary nuts?

Sign in the Bar - $100 to make the horse laugh. I walked in there, put my $5 entry fee in the jar, went out the back and within moments had the horse laughing its saddle off - Won me $100 so I left
Went back there a few months later, Sign in the Bar - $100 to make the horse cry. I walked in there, put my $5 entry fee in the jar, went out the back and within moments had the horse bawling it's eyes out. As the barman handed over the cash he asked - "I never did find out how you made the horse laugh the other month", "M8" I said, "I went out the back and told your horse that I had a longer and fatter "^#*(&" (Male Anotomy not commonly found in females" than it did." "And to make it cry" says the barman........ "I showed him" I replied.................

ADF-Dj_Mick
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dj_Mick »

lol
'

MitcH
X-Member
X-Member

Post by MitcH »

Whats bright orange and sounds like a parrot

a carrot

Ronin
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Ronin »

Mick tell em about your air force 1 joke/plan.

That tops the lame list.

[smilie=laugh[2].gif]

MitcH
X-Member
X-Member

Post by MitcH »

ok this ones pretty bad... Why are pirates called pirates? Because they aarrrrrr [smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif] haha