p platers

Chat about anything.............
ADF-DELTA
ADF Member
ADF Member

p platers

Post by ADF-DELTA »

my friend is on his p plates and this mourning he was dropping me off at home so i could go to work when his toyota supra twin turbo kicked out around a corner and we fish taled out of control.
we did a 180 hit the gutter, slid over some grass, went straight through a fence then dropped about 3 meters and rolled landing on the roof.
no 1 was seriously injured and when i get the photos up on here u'll see why i'm buying a lotto ticket for the big 32 mill cause to walk away from what i just did is nothing but amazing.

i own a ford courier 4 cyl 4x4 for a reason and after this mourning i think all p platers should be restricted.
the poor old occupant was asleep at the time, not no more.
after i got out of the car and had a sit down for a while she grabbed us a drink each and we all sat around a table, i couldn't help my self " sorry to drop in so early on ya" had even the coppas laughing lol.

so all you young blokes take my advice and get a small car thats a 4 cylander because power and inexperience just don't mix

http://202.60.65.6/upload/Image015.jpg
http://202.60.65.6/upload/Image011.jpg
http://202.60.65.6/upload/Image013.jpg
http://202.60.65.6/upload/Image012.jpg
http://202.60.65.6/upload/Image014.jpg
Last edited by ADF-DELTA on Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

ADF-MOSES
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-MOSES »

im am a red p plater and i already have a 4 cylinder cause i have a mitsubishi magna TN 89model, and it is p platers like your friend and all the other ones who have these high powered cars, that have all these accidents because they dont know how to drive and handle these high powered sports cars.

even though i have a 4 cylinder magna it can still slide and fishtail around corners but i know my limits when i am driving.

and it also go on how they got taught while they were on there l's most people just make up there hours to get there p's, and they dont get the experience and driving time.

ADF-DELTA
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-DELTA »

yeah thats right mickey, its a combination of bad luck and stupidity what happened to us

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

lol.....lucky lucky lucky delta....that's why we had a poop box we learnt to drive in on our property........then we went to a six and then the v8.....and never looked back...................561HP grrrrrrr grrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrr

ADF-Booyah!
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Booyah! »

damn delta thats a great story, lucky lucky man all i can say :P

ADF-DELTA
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-DELTA »

can use see the photo's ? not sure if ive done it right

ADF-MOSES
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-MOSES »

yes can see the photos and u guys are very lucky indeed DELTA, i also get to drive my dads V6 VX Commodore, but that is only every now and then that i get to do that, or when we are goin somewhere to visit family members and then i take over from him, but i dont drive stupid in that car cause if i did my life wouldnt be worth living if i smashed his car

Wed13
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Wed13 »

lucky delta very but im 16 and i know that i wouldnt own a v6 until i know i could control it a supre twin turbo is just 2 mutch power that ur friend couldnt handle also watch out 4 the twin turbo's the back bearn goes in it all the time me bro justin ended converting his twin 19 80 twin turbo toyota sorra 2 a single because of that and i own his old nissan pintara 1990 model. and yes it is a 4 cylinder

Wed13
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Wed13 »

he i saw u and ye friend on seven news m8 there are u's 5 minute fame  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

I seen it on the news to good to see your ok m8 [smilie=flicks.gif]

ADF-DELTA
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-DELTA »

cheers guys after that its really hit me how easy it is for something bad to happen and its all over so take care, enjoy life and the one u knock back u'll never get back lol.

dodgey
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by dodgey »

Did you smack your m8 in the mouth and call him a idiot for not really giving a crap about the passenger in his car namely you his m8 I would!   Good to see you didnt get hurt m8 and I agree with the p platers and the type of cars they should drive [smilie=smiley_abus[1].gif]  [smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif]

ADF-MadOz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-MadOz »

damn delta ya one luck boy,m8 nice crash though....

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

FLIP

Thats one Lucky Boy....

Try A Bike...M8...
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-DELTA
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-DELTA »