ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dj_Mick »

R.I.P Steve Irwin

Good Bye

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

I always thought a Croc would get him..:(

I thought he was great Australian and Ambassador for this country.

He may have done some crazy things on his shows, but I liked is vtality, love of life and committment to his causes.

He was an inspiration to us all.

SENECA
I said my first word today!!!

Post by SENECA »

R.I.P Steve Irwin

Its always the one you dont see thats going to get you, shame it took him so soon, lost to all, but mostly his family...

I hope they know we are all sending our support.....if not in person, in thoughts....

crikey   M8

Fridge
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Fridge »

Its a bit dissapointing

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

R.I.P m8 you  [smilie=halm[1].gif] ed [smilie=bowdown[1].gif]

MitcH
X-Member
X-Member

Post by MitcH »

R.I.P.  He had great personallity and did so much for Australia.

ADF-Dj_Mick
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dj_Mick »

in remembrance of Steve rwin 2006
died from a string ray attack at north queensland
we all give our love and kindness to him for being one of the most
aussiest person in australia

We sulute him for his great aussie spirit. His pride and passion for wildlife is a true inspiration to, not only australia, but the whole world
our thoughts go out to his family through this sad time.

Steve Irwin...  A man larger than life. Steve was not known by being a movie star. Nor did he by being a musician. Infact he was a unique wild life conservationist among other things. Steve was not only connected with what he did, he also managed to connect with and entertain the likes of politicians, musicians, movie stars, children, doctors, mums and dads. Basically Steve and his surrounding life had a effect a huge variety of people. Its a rearity to have witnessed a man of his stature and the effect he had on everyday people.
 When i was a young boy i remember watching Hayley's Comet go by the night sky. The likes of all kinds of people stopped to watched this amazing event. Steve had a simular effect on on us and it only comes around once in a life time.
 I did not realise how much i enjoyed his charactor and what he has done for mother earth and her creatures until now. This tradgic event has opened my eyes to a wide range of life events and knowledge. It is sad that many of us realise these things apon the death of someone great.
 If anyone was to captain the ship of Noah's Ark, it would be Steve. A true Aussie that was not ashamed to be honest and tell the truth. We all should take note of this. You dont need to be someone your not to make a difference. Good On Ya Steve.
 A man of Passion and enthusiasim. I'm sad i never got an opportunity to witness steve in action live. I can only now look forward to watching his wife and children grow with what he has taught and shown them.
 We must not only greave this loss, but grab hold of this mans life and celebrate what he has done and shown us. Walk beside steve and learn what he has shown us. A true meaning to Life its self............................My thoughts are with The family.
 Congradulations to his father for raising such a person. Be proud of yourself. Steve is one of a kind.
CRICKEY MATE. GOOD ON YA.

MitcH
X-Member
X-Member

Post by MitcH »

well said Mick...i just hope that his wife and 2 kids continue on with what he was doing.

SENECA
I said my first word today!!!

Post by SENECA »

well mick, nice statement, you do that ?? if so nice one :}...if not or where did you find it??

ADF-Dj_Mick
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dj_Mick »

yer i did it took about an hour of spell check to make sure it was all good
god i hate to write

Wed13
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Wed13 »

nicly said dj r.i.p steve 4 we all leave this world at some stage but urs was a shock 2 the world 4 when we heard it was like the world had stopped 4 the moment we were told ur spirit has left this once great world but waiting 4 u up there will be greatter than what was here atleast u left this world doing something u loved it's a shamed that uv gone but ur memmory lives on we all learnt something from u so i hope ur treated like a king or better 4 u were "the man" of this world who no1 could h8 we should remeber the day he died by doing something we love or being with some1 we love plz pay ur respect by having a 2 min silence 4 god we trust we yet dont know y he took a gr8 man, father, and a husban from this world we shall never forget the moment he died 4 this man was gr8.

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

Steve Irwin.

The only person we watched for 2 years in Russia. Someone we could associate with and someone who my family fell in love with. My wife, myself and my daughter will all miss him dearly and our thoughts go to his family right now. An icon for Australia of which I know none bigger. Genuine, sincere and someone who drew attention through out the whole world, to animals and conservation.

This should never have happened to someone like him. So few good people like him exist in this world and I believe that, his passing, will leave an immense hole and I say again - I will miss him and feel sad everytime I think of him. Everyone take the time from here on out to assist him and his family, in any way possible, to save this planet from ourselves.

Rest In Peace Steve Irwin.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

shame you had to go so young, RIP  M8...True Blue All The Way  !!!
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour