AA3 RANKS & OTHER INFO

Anything to do with the game America's Army and our America's Army servers.
ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

AA3 RANKS & OTHER INFO

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/b ... 3RANKS.png[/img]

How it works
[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/b ... dvance.png[/img]

Each Army Value correlates to actions a Soldier performs in game. Neutralizing enemies will earn you score in Personal Courage for example. When you achieve a scoring opportunity, you will receive a notification on the HUD. If you achieve enough points in an Army Value, its level will increase. When you have advanced your Army Value scores, your total Honor level increases.

* Loyalty is teamwork based scoring. Assisting teammates completing objectives, neutralizing enemies, and other actions earns you points in Loyalty. To earn Loyalty points you must be linked to a teammate when they achieve a scoring opportunity.

* Duty is mission and objective based scoring and is earned when a player wins missions and completes objectives.

* Respect is scoring based on following orders and showing respect for others. Respect points are earned by actions such as completing leader-assigned objectives and securing enemy Soldiers.

* Selfless Service is scoring based on helping others and doing the right thing. Players gain Selfless Service points through such actions as performing medical care on fellow Soldiers, responding to injured and incapacitated Soldiers quickly and performing triage on fellow soldiers in the correct order.

* Honor is the average of all other Army values. When you achieve enough points in your Army Values scores, your Honor level increases. An increase in your Honor level earns a Soldier advancement points and increases the Soldier's rank.

* Integrity Integrity is the only Army Value which can cause points to be lost as well as gained. Integrity points are lost by harming fellow Soldiers, damaging military equipment, or harming incapacitated enemy Soldiers.

* Personal Courage is scoring based on courageous behavior by a Soldier. Players earn Personal Courage points from activities such as neutralizing enemies and completing objectives while badly wounded.

Advancement Points are awarded for achieving the next level in Honor. By completing each training event, a player can earn a specific number of Advancement Points. Advancement Points may be spent to unlock MOS training events. When a Soldier graduates Basic Combat Training (BCT) they will have enough Advancement Points to unlock one MOS training. When a training event is completed, new equipment is unlocked and made available for use in multiplayer games.
Last edited by ADF-BUNGY on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

Know Your Enemy
[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/b ... beled1.jpg[/img]

More images here --> AA3 Know Your Enemy

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

HOOAH Bungy for that. [smilie=flicks.gif]

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

ok .. so that means ..Mesiah shoots the one on the right.... [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif] . . [smilie=snajper[1].gif]

ROE ...Ur Boat....hhaha
[smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-Yodak
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Yodak »

And the good thing is, now you can forgive for accidental ROE violations.

IE; Someone is laying down suppressing fire on the enemy and for some reason you walk through the bullet stream, or whatever and you get hit. Hey, my bad, I'll forgive you.

OR

Friendly throws a flashbang, gets you and the enemy but saves your life because the enemy was about to shoot you. Hey, thanks, I'll forgive you for that.