Appeal

Anything to do with the game America's Army and our America's Army servers.
Friedchicken
I said my first word today!!!

Appeal

Post by Friedchicken »

I have put an appeal in because i believe the ban was issued with faulty driver from my AGP graphics card at the time which had changed some directories ect. If that not what it was i have also heard that at the time of the ban AA 2.7 had some dirty sites that had faulty aa game Files which could also be possible. But i know and alot of othr people know i have never hacked, i just hope AASA find out whats going on. Because AON and ACI have never banned me, its stupid how an admin can just take a screenshot on AASA servers, and send bam now you cant join any clans For i banned you and your linked to Millions of your old accounts.

It sucks

Just hoping. appeal goes through

Friedchicken

afa

Post by Friedchicken »

been digging round and found a few things that back me up because i know this particular ban is most likely, a mistake. Its one they are never too sure of but have to ban just incase.

http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/index ... 0&hl=80023

http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/lofiv ... t4911.html

It is the ban i was issued with. and i hope they Can fix this, im sick of not being able to join any AA communities
because of an AASA mistake

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

hey Bryce,

can you re post those links.

when I click on them I get a 404 error.
there appears to be some of the link missing "...."
re post as text or what sections of punkbusted they refer to and not as a link and I will have a look at them.

thanks mate
Last edited by ADF-BUNGY on Tue May 12, 2009 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Friedchicken

gssg

Post by Friedchicken »

http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/index ... 0&hl=80023

http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/lofiv ... t4911.html

they should work but others are having the same issue and AASA is just ignoring it its so stupid

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

what is you current AA account name?

-ApS^HellBat
-ApS^HellBat{R}
-fs.[HellBat]
-fs.[HellBat]-
=ALS=_Cpt_Bryce#
Big_Bubba12
GoneFishingInHell
YouCantKillTheFlies
[.M$s.]HellFish
[.M$s.]HellFish[R]
^BatOutOfHell^
{FC}PVT-Bubba

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

Friedchicken

Post by Friedchicken »

None of the above mate its

FrieDChikEN.

and Previous is -V.Milky.

And they all link back to like a 3 year old account.

-ApS^HellBat

that was banned like last year for supposably some AGP Gamehack.....?

I mean if they think i hack wouldnt they see that i have Had ALOT of user names over 4 years and only one has been. Banned for ..... What what is a AGP game hack :S

stupist thing has really pissed me off

ADF-Squidz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Squidz »

ok, i have no say in the matter, as a matter of fact, my opinion is likely to make them vote in the complete opposite direction, just to spite me ...

BUT, i get the impression that these ban's were quite a while ago ... and most people who hack are under the age of 15 ... so 12 months for a kid is a long time, so if they're still playing the game, there's a good chance that they would have gone legit :)

besides that, he was honest about his names, knowing full well that it'd caused problems in the past and could do again, but came to us honestly without trying to hide it ... to me that shows a degree of integrity ...

again, i have no say in the matter, but even if he did hack 12 months ago (which is a worst case scenario) then I'd be happy to assume that he'd reformed ...

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Well , if all things going well... His Appeal should be fine.

As the new Account, its clean

Re: BG Check FrieDChikEN.
« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:04:20 am »

* Reply with quoteQuote

Clean

Background Check for ab0fa5adfbc0f49e8f5dd014d009dfee
101 Logins found in history
Account Age is : 132d, 4h, 53m
First Login : Tuesday, December 30, 2008 7:30 PM - Last Login : Tuesday, May 12, 2009 12:23 AM
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

Friedchicken

ghdh

Post by Friedchicken »

There is only one problem. I know That i am clean and always have been, And trust me i dont hack cause i &^^ing Hate hackers it ruins the game.

But AASA does not link accounts, to prove anything they just go by what they think. So yer all i can do is hope now or i will never get a clan.

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

The names I posted are the names associated with the banned account.

I see you have a new account, that is currently clean.

Your ban stems from the old account when it was =ALS=_Cpt_Bryce#
2006-04-17 19:36:55 #80023 AGP.u [1252624][6358a3eb5768092a397e5cca83a97310]

A check also says you were still using that account on 6th MAR 2009

Friedchicken

Can

Post by Friedchicken »

Can you check the Mac and Ip , Like with the Current one FrieDChickEN. and -ApS^Hellbat one cause i havent used it for over a year. So i have a feeling someone has got a hold of it, And -V.Milky is also a Clean account of mine just links to the old account. Like i mean honestly why would i tell you guys all this stuff if i was a hacker,

Anyways just letting you guys know that AASA has replied and the Ban stays

http://www.aaserveradmins.net/forums/in ... ntry341760

So i guese i cant ever join any clans again.

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Like i mean honestly why would i tell you guys all this stuff if i was a hacker
I have no idea why people do it. Maybe for the attention... [smilie=flicks.gif]
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

Friedchicken

fad

Post by Friedchicken »

Well if yous honestly think i hack maybe, game with me for the past 3 years. And youll know i havent hacked once. If you played against me when i was in -ApS^ Or when i was In -V. youll know i havent hacked.

ADF-justice
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-justice »

well sadly no justice system is perfect..

People slip through the system both ways.

Why do people steal? same type of question as why do people need to cheat.. sensible people cant understand the myriad of answers that idiots can build in their heads to justify anti-social, immoral and unethical behaviour. -see me when im pissed or pissed off to see an CENSORED..
I have dealt with my own share of the paranoid deluded fools with dellusions of grandeur who think anyone who displays ANY skill that resembles being superior to their knowledge base as a H4X0R.. Ive also been played for a fool by some very good liars and cheats who eventually have been caught out for cheating.

Cheats are fools that have:
Inferiority complex with attention seeking tendencies generally associated with nubs with No Fn Idea who think they are smarter than the rest cuz they can implement and sometimes even build or modify some scripting to give them an unfair and unjust advantage that does nothin more then frustrate and pissoff the genuine players whos worst trait is camping ftw.. the little (not always) prats grin with glee when they have accomplished their objectives which generally is to either be the best without the skills in a discrete manner (so they feel less like the loser they are) OR to show off their uber l33t h4Xing skills to piss off anyone else cuz ... its funny.. and because they can hide behind a screen in their mummies house its even cooler cuz they can feel like superman!...

IMO

.. a clan should protect ITS best interests, if you have questionable history then sob sob.. go through the normal channels to resolve the issues.

Why is this even a topic here?

A new account with even a new hotmail acc and a new ip after a fresh install of Windows would solve it- no ip/mac/email links .. oh btw its the end of AA2.. AA3 is all NEW accounts with NO affiliations..

[smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif]

I will be [smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif] if anyone wants me..

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

As justice has suggested.

It may be worth the wait for AA3 - everyone starts with a clean slate.

Have a think about it and let us know.
It would be easier for all concerned I think.

As far as the topic being here - CaptCC asked him to put in an appeal with AASA, which he has done.
The posts here are to inform us of the progress of that appeal.
And for us to reply with any relevant info in regards to the ban and appeal.
Unfortunately, they (AASA) have informed him the ban will stay.

So that is it as far as this topic goes, I suppose.

Friedchicken

agag

Post by Friedchicken »

Justice does have some good points, But i guese i am the only one who knows whether ive hacker or havent, Sadly i havent, But i think ill just play Independantly for now untill aa3 comes out, i mean bungy i played with you last night(Not sus) And i am pretty easy going. But anyways I will see you guys in AA.

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

more than happy to have you resubmit after AA3 comes out.
In the meantime, you are welcome in TS to chat etc.

Last night was good on Border & Courtyard.

My personal opinion, from the data I have been able to hunt down on the net is as follows:
You or someone else have played on a computer with AAOM (AAO Manager) installed with the account "=ALS=_Cpt_ Bryce#".
AAOM was/is a known AA hack/mod.
You would have been 14 or there abouts at the time, and it probably didn't occur to you that it would impact you down the track.
You may even have forgotten about it as well. Who know's?

You may well have played your account on a mates computer and he said use this (AAOM) it will make you shoot better, I don't know.
It doesn't really matter, the ban just means your AA files were modified and used in game on a server with PB enabled, where it was detected and the ban applied.

At the time PB didn't look for the program specifically, it only checked MD5 hashes of the files listed in the server script, of which AGP.u was one of the more important ones.

The ban you have is consistent with a ban for using AAOM.
A lot of the other #80023 ban/kicks I have looked at are for *.dll or *.utx files in the main.

It is easy to remove all traces of AAOM, but it is easily detected by the MD5 checker in PB.
AA ver 2.5/2.6, I think, was the last version compatible with an AAOM release, which would explain the age of the ban (APR 2006). AAOM has not been updated, as far as I can tell, to current versions (2.7, 2.8 etc)

It has happened to many young players in the past and it will happen to many more in the future. When you are young, you sometimes do silly things.....this may well have been one of them.
Whether it was deliberate or not doesn't matter, the data doesn't lie, sorry.

By watching you play last night, I think I would benefit more from using hacks than you, my FR on tracker is 0.51 [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

You seemed to be an above average player who, as you say, doesn't need to hack. [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]

You have an account that is clean, and that is all that matters for now.
Just have fun till AA3 comes out, and then re apply.

See ya on the battlefield. [smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif]

As a side note:
Both Justice & Shady got kicked for MD5 file mismatch, Sound_LVL_Medic.utx (i think) which as it turns out - is a #80023 PB kick [smilie=laugh[2].gif] HACKERS [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]

last night, they weren't the only ones being kicked for this on the IB server.

ADF-Shady
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Shady »

Some stupid sound file.....

Plus now XRAY is read as a bad program too.
Should make things interesting for awhile :P

Friedchicken

afa

Post by Friedchicken »

Yer, I will just keep gaming independantly Untill aa3 comes out.

It sorta does suck though, but meh have to deal with it :)

Happy gaming fellas and cya ya's on the battlefield :)

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Do we know this is the case? Will PB see AAO3 as a new game? Will everyone now hack AAO2 and get away with it in AAO3?

Maybe we should review our recruiting policy for people that have hacked in AAO2.
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

ADF-Squidz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Squidz »

well ... how bout this, fried chicken, get on our team speak, get registered and you can be like tycoon, come, play, talk shyte with the rest of us and be an honorary player - just no tags ...

is everyone happy with that?

is that acceptable for all involved?

Friedchicken

HAHA

Post by Friedchicken »

Yer thatd be good When i get a new headset which is next week, My mic on this one is dead, But yer Jav also had a go at me today for having a smurf account Ect. threatened to ban me so i told emm who i was how i got banned all the rest.
Should be all good now.
cheers

TOXIC
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by TOXIC »

i see you have found a clan.......TaLeNtz.chicken.

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

ADF-Sniper wrote:
Do we know this is the case? Will PB see AAO3 as a new game? Will everyone now hack AAO2 and get away with it in AAO3?

Maybe we should review our recruiting policy for people that have hacked in AAO2.
It may be hard to track/link people from one version to another. I don't know.
It would be upto the AC groups to decide if they want to try and link AA3 accounts with AA2.* accounts.

If we get someone applying to join ADFTeam, after AA3 comes out and they say they have just started - it MAY be a challenge to do a thorough BG check.

Having said that, if they have hacked in the past and they don't now, then it may be a good thing for all to get a clean start and those that are silly enough to continue using hacks will be caught soon enough - and again find themselves banned and on the outer.

It may also benefit the younger players, who now realise that the bit of fun they had with a hack wasn't worth the effort for all the trouble it has since caused them.

FriedChicken is a good example, he may have had a bit of fun, decided it wasn't worth it, but it was too late, and now pays the price for the poor decisions made years before.