Teamspeak 3 - Intergrated into AA3

Anything to do with the game America's Army and our America's Army servers.
ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Teamspeak 3 - Intergrated into AA3

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

TeamSpeak 3 Voice Communication Software To Be Featured In America's Army 3

Published by Florence Espinoza on Mar 17, 2009 MURNAU, GERMANY, March 17, 2009 -

TeamSpeak Systems GmbH, developer of cutting edge voice communication software and integrated solutions, announced today the integration of TeamSpeak 3 voice communication software within America's Army 3 (AA3). America's Army 3 is the only free action game that delivers an authentic and entertaining Army experience by reflecting the training, technology, actions and career advancement of a Soldier within a unique exciting game experience. The game will be released by the U.S. Army in 2009 and as with previous versions of America's Army, AA3 will be constantly updated to include new features and missions and to highlight cutting-edge technologies being incorporated in today's Army.

"Current America's Army players use TeamSpeak 2 with great success as it offers them the clear voice communication they need for effective teamwork," said Michael Bode, America's Army Executive Producer. "The quality of the TeamSpeak products simply can't be beaten. TeamSpeak 3 is becoming the default third-party VOIP solution on the PC platform. It offers us so many exciting features, and we plan to take advantage of them all, some in the initial release and others later with each AA3 expansion pack."
........Read more ---> http://aacommand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=305

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

bungy I dont know why you bother posting anything. No one ever pays any atention.

All we end up doing is looking at your avatar [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif] [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif] [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif] [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif] [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif] [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif]
Live long and procreate

Image[img]http://www.gametracker.com/player_info/202.

ADF-Aztec
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Aztec »

well you did baby and so did i :D

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

makes me feel warm all over just reading your comments Baby [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

but my avatar has such a calming effect on people :)

If it gets more people to read my posts, then so be it [smilie=laugh[2].gif]
Last edited by ADF-BUNGY on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FDGStitch
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Re: Teamspeak 3 - Intergrated into AA3

Post by FDGStitch »

ADF-BUNGY wrote:TeamSpeak 3 Voice Communication Software To Be Featured In America's Army 3

Published by Florence Espinoza on Mar 17, 2009 MURNAU, GERMANY, March 17, 2009 -

TeamSpeak Systems GmbH, developer of cutting edge voice communication software and integrated solutions, announced today the integration of TeamSpeak 3 voice communication software within America's Army 3 (AA3). America's Army 3 is the only free action game that delivers an authentic and entertaining Army experience by reflecting the training, technology, actions and career advancement of a Soldier within a unique exciting game experience. The game will be released by the U.S. Army in 2009 and as with previous versions of America's Army, AA3 will be constantly updated to include new features and missions and to highlight cutting-edge technologies being incorporated in today's Army.

"Current America's Army players use TeamSpeak 2 with great success as it offers them the clear voice communication they need for effective teamwork," said Michael Bode, America's Army Executive Producer. "The quality of the TeamSpeak products simply can't be beaten. TeamSpeak 3 is becoming the default third-party VOIP solution on the PC platform. It offers us so many exciting features, and we plan to take advantage of them all, some in the initial release and others later with each AA3 expansion pack."
........Read more ---> http://aacommand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=305

Im hearin ya Bunge...

BOING BOING BOING

MADOZ
Chris aka FDG Stitch was a top bloke and we gamed for many years with him.. so sad to hear the news today (23-09-2018), only a couple years older than me..(ADF-Cheech) LIFE is SHORT...May Stitch rest in peace, condolences to his family and his friends here and beyond ADFTEAM.

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

Hey Baby do u even play anymore.

TS3 HOOAH. MADOZ

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

I play just not AA CoDMW and W@W and WOW
Live long and procreate

Image[img]http://www.gametracker.com/player_info/202.