We still have a problem in TS

Anything to do with the game America's Army and our America's Army servers.
Mick
X-Member
X-Member

We still have a problem in TS

Post by Mick »

Hay guys. we still have a problem with TS. we have friends come in to play and we carnt move them. It no good playing in registration room. we need more TS admins. We really need to fix this problem. Other wise we are going to start to go to other TS. it seams a lot easyer to go and play there. It just make us guys look like idiots because we carnt do anything with TS.
Dispite the cost of living... It still remains quite popular...
Fight Crime Shoot Back...

The little hand says it time to rocken roll..

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

mate im back online now and will be in every night,and during the day
when not at work :) but i know what ya mean....i thought you were an admin??

CrazyK
X-Member
X-Member

Post by CrazyK »

Nah mick aint an admin - but if you were to make him one it'd help everyone out.

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

ADF-CrazyK wrote:Nah mick aint an admin - but if you were to make him one it'd help everyone out.
not for me to decide....but he is a server admin!!!!

Mick
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Mick »

Iam a game admin. But we can go onto a server. We try to go on ours most of the time. I go into our server on my own and stand around on my own and try to get players. It good addvertising for ADF. I alone day or night can fill the server with players. Then menny players want to come to TS and find out more about ADF. But when they get to our TS there is allways a problem. We can talk to them in the reg room. We carnt regester them so we cant move out of the reg room. We are stuck in there. We are not allowed to play in there. We could play in there but its wrong. Like last night we had at least 15 people coming and going in the reg room. We got the poop and went to someone else TS. Not very good for our members and for our guests when we are on the ADF server and anyone who want to come to TS we carnt move them down for the night. Not eveyone we have in here wants to register with ADF. A lot of them are other clan members and we play the game with them more than other ADF members. We are getting to the stage where we are going to there TS because we carnt do anything with ours. We have even gone into a blank TS server. Who owns them we dont know. I have been looking at leasing a server off Spear front and with that we get another TS with 5 slots. But if we do that whats next.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

ADF-Cheech wrote:
ADF-CrazyK wrote:Nah mick aint an admin - but if you were to make him one it'd help everyone out.
not for me to decide....but he is a server admin!!!!
If Mick was A Server Admin...He could Move them down into the other channel eh ..

I Move l;ots of people into our Game TS Channels... And As People Ask When I'm In.. And I know Mick asked Me and Fox Asked me quite allot of times to move People around...

I dont mind Because ..Well...I'm Just Bossy [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]

We should look At those whom Put Monies In and Then Look At SA rights..For TS As Well As The Server Admin Rights.

Ill be away from Wed till My return On the Feb the @@ ahhah 22nd.
So, the ones I'v moved ..who's going to take up my slack ???

CaptCC Sleeping [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]
[smilie=sleep_[1].gif] [smilie=sleep_[1].gif] [smilie=sleep_[1].gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

the trouble is tp many people were allowing them to register without even knowing them, medic and i saw this many times and in 4 instances got hacked because of it.Maybe snipe can look at permissions and we can figure something otu.or we might have to come up with a set of rules to stop the wankers from hacking our ts.

Mick
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Mick »

well at the moment we have people like S4cr3ts doodle alowing voise right in our TS. If u like him representing ADF at the front door. so be it. But he is a hacker as well and if he can grant voise right in TS. whats next.

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

Yes but thats all he can do.

ADF members allowing registration is all they need to get SA.We'll have to work out something with permissions.

dodgey
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by dodgey »

As the rules go if you dont know them and they dont come in on a regular basis dont allow them to register just move them to the channel they want so maybe we need more TS SA, but you look at other clans for example FDG you need to go into their forums and ask for the password to join TS.

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

We have enough TS SA Admins as it is. They will have to wait to become registered.

I will not be giving out rights to people that abuse them.
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.