Have you banned these Jokers yet?

Anything to do with the game America's Army and our America's Army servers.
Tycoon
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Have you banned these Jokers yet?

Post by Tycoon »

Mesiah, Aaza and I were playing AA a coulpe nights ago and these morons came in to the Pipeline server causing a ruckus.

-s0ulbreakeR. Obvious hacker. Quick check proves he has already been banned from ACI.

Caught cheating his training. - http://www.emailcart.net/airdale/index. ... 0ulbreakeR.

And the famous 'admin' hacker that has been going around on your servers. Justice-Machine

http://www.emailcart.net/airdale/index. ... ce-Machine

This is twice now I have seen him when admin stuff was going down with that name and another 2 to his prior name 'imamarshmellow'. He has likewise been banned up the ying-yang by other crews.

FURTHERMORE, he has access to your teamspeak server under the user name 'Justice'. He seemed to get on like a house on fire with that annoyance Donut. They were so annoying we had to make a seperate channel just to get rid of their incessent babble. (Oh the irony)

So, in closing... kill them please. [smilie=furax[1].gif]

Thanks,
Tycoon

ADF-Cable
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-Cable »

Cheers for the heads up mate.......

Admins will examine.....
[marq=left] [font=Comic Sans MS] ADF Rocks!!! [/marq][/font]

Tycoon
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by Tycoon »

I have some more information for you folks.

OK. A charactor "-essex^" was on your teamspeak. He sounded exactly like this Justice-Machine tool from 2 days ago.

Here is a few linked accounts to Justice-Machine -Supa^, -BoSS.[D]^, -RoYaL.[D]^, -tHuMpA^, -Fury.sM^

Most are currently listed as having various ACI and AON bans on their accounts. Do you notice a similarity in their names? The "-" at the start and the "^" at the end? Hmmmm "-essex^" seems to fint that mold as well. (Script kiddies are not known for their smarts.)

"-essex^" was on a ADF regisitered TS account but has a new toon, new record, new mac, new IP range, only honor 13 and a positive kill ratio. OK.. so mabey he is a gaming savant. I could be wrong, but he seems to know Donut personally by their banter which was remarkably similer to the crap Justice and Donut were filling the TS channel with.

I not sure if you guys registered "-essex^", but I have a sneeky suspicion that nobody is going to remember doing it.

I suggest you check your user list for Teamspeak, and get all SA access to chage their passwords to ones that are at least 10 charactors in length. (Heck, your admin should do it for them and tell them what their new passwords are via PM in here or email.)

Teamspeak is vulerable to brute force attacks and weak passwords WILL result in script kiddies losers like the above gaining unwlecome access.

Call me paranoid if you wish, but I smell something fishy when weird stuff goes on in the server and a pre-pubecent sounding boy is giggling with another pre-pubecent sounding boy in Teamspeak.

From what I have seen so far, Donut is knowingly aware and covering for hackers, (is he isn't know himself). He ADMITTED to me that he was trying to trade giving up "Justice-Machine" in order to have his ban lifted on his 'brothers' account. This disgusts me personally.

You guys pay HARD cash to run this server and we are welcome invited guests. What Donut was attempting to do personifies everything that is wrong about hackers. They are arrogant and devoid of personal sense of responsiblility.

I stongly suspect that your teamspeak, or at the very least one of your SA's passwords has been comprimised. Please have a gander at that for your own piece of mind.

Tycoon

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

I'm sure snipe or deano will look into it.

as cable said "thanks for the heads up"

if they have MAC and IP spoofers, all we can do is ban each time we catch them.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Hi Tycoon,
After our conversation in the server on Pipline,
he was Un reg .... as soon as we finished our chat..M88Y....

Thanks For Your Help
[smilie=bowdown[1].gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

Donut
I said my first word today!!!

Post by Donut »

umm mate if your gonna say ive been in the ts server doing this poop your stoned thats all i can say.

i wish to sort things out with you but you keep being a (insert word here) so every time i try to comprise with you accuse me of hacker and what not, ive known you for what 3 weeks if that, adf boys have known me for about 6-7 months im not a (insert word Here) sure im annoying at some times but geez dude to call me hacker thats just totally wrong, i havent hacked on Americas Army, as i said i do have hacking mates yes, but that does not mean that i have been hacking Americas Army please before you accuse get some hard proof that it was me.

Just because i have -DonuT^ in my name doesnt nessarly make me a hacker there is heaps of people out there with the -,^ symbols in there name does this make them hackers ?

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

Donut. Allow me to respond to this.

Tycoon, as far as I, and quite a large number of the ADF members are concerned, has exhibited an outstanding loyalty to ADF and has made his position very clear. We respect his decision not to join the clan and we, as a clan, welcome his presence in both TS and in game. He has ADF at heart and that, Tycoon, is appreciated.

But this aside. Tycoon has had no influence in the decision we took to ban you from TS, in-game and these forums. We find that your immature, irritating nature and your foul mouth is not welcome on our servers. We do not quite understand why we allowed you to continue irritating us for as long as you did and we decided that it would be better to just ban you off here altogether and be done with it. Also, I was sick of having to mute you all the time. ADF has no place for people like you. Also, I never heard anyone accuse you of hacking. The only accusation, which a number of people confirmed was that you know hackers and didn't disclose them. Again, this didn't sway the decision one way or the other. We just got sick of your attitude.

This post is final and locked.