HACKERS

Anything to do with the game America's Army and our America's Army servers.
shuk
I said my first word today!!!

HACKERS

Post by shuk »

Hi guys thought you might like to know that you had a couple of hackers on your bridge server. I have just come straight from there now, about 11pm sunday night 11-11-07.

Names of the hackers
terminus.5
Blackcat123

terminus was quite blantant about it and actually said "are they too much for you"

Anyways check your logs, and there will be a lot of pb kick slot 8, that was terminus slot.

sorry I forgot to take some screen shots of his conversation in global.

really sad to see hackers on the server, it was almost full, and within 5 min just about empty as no one enjoys a hacker.

Well good luck and I hope you can ban them from ever joining your server again.

cheers
shuk

feel free to check me out if you think im just a whinger my tracker is  shuk147 if you looking for me. Use to be in carnage clan.

Yoshizumi
I said my first word today!!!

Post by Yoshizumi »

I witnessed these aswell because shortly before i came to play with you guys i was in the bridge server waiting to get into pipe and it really sucked. instant hs at start of the round snipers from 1 side of the bridge to another. homing 203's for your head.

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

Good onya shuk and Yoshizumi. We'd never take someone's report as either a joke or someone whining. Quite the opposite. Thanks for pointing it out and we're sorry that it ruined your night :(

Admins will look into it.

Thanks again