Why was i banned?

Anything to do with the game America's Army and our America's Army servers.
Deanos
I said my first word today!!!

Why was i banned?

Post by Deanos »

I was playing in your server, then a hacker joined the server and flooded it with numbers joining the server. Now sniper thought that was me but look at the logs and u can see i shoot someone when the numbers are going off, how is taht possible if i was doing the numbers. I DO NOT HACK and just because aust devine says i do IT DOESNT MEAN I DO. I HAVE ENVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ADF BEFORE BUT THIS WAS JUST WAY OUT OF LINE.

I am asking for my ban to be removed as i have done NOTHING to deserve it.'

ta f.3_[D]-Un!t^ / [$noop_DoG]

king

Post by king »

yes, i was on the server at the same time as this happened and i saw that snoopdog was being kicked at the start of everyround without question or a reason given. then a hacker came on and started spamming and numbers and the admin jumped to the conclusion that snoop dog was hacking and banned him.

he does not deserve this ban as he doesnt hack, check server logs like he said and u will see its not him hacking, nor has he ever hacked

steel
X-Member
X-Member

Post by steel »

Yeah fellas it wasnt Deanos/snoop as we where on vent together etc.., The hacker spamed name changes with numbers and didnt come back. Check the logs and it will be cleared up

Aussie
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Aussie »

deanos u didn't need these too to tell sniper the same thing (check the logs) Im sure sniper will follow it up :)

DeVinE

Post by DeVinE »

king wrote:yes, i was on the server at the same time as this happened and i saw that snoopdog was being kicked at the start of everyround without question or a reason given.
you have got to be kidding king aka m!keY, or is the same brain eating desiese thats attacking D_Unit attacking you too.
lets see but if i had to guess a reason id say, mindless drivvel in the console over and over and over, disrespect to anyone you kill, deanos rediculous mouth and how he conducts himself, deliberately tking me two rounds in a roe at spawn to teabagg and steal my gun witch is exactly what you did.

you have been perminently banned from our servers for cheating for a long long time now, i give you a hard time about it the other day and ow you seem to be following me whereever i go just to cause troubble,
the last couppl of night ave been got out of hand for their has been a few of AUST in their and not just me, and they are all just givving you the grilling you deserve.

i just hope the other f.3 that are their smurfing with you dont end up as hated as you because they are trying to defend your 3 year old actions.

grow up, get real with your self, play the game for fun, and stop talking to me or any AUST member ingame because we hate you.

I myself would like to appoligise to ADF for the turmoil in the last coupple of days on your server, i guess i got to my boiling point and just gave in and lowwered to D_Unit's level of name calling and utter childish crap myself. it wont happen any more, i will just ignore him if he happens to be in your server at the same time as me.

ps. i just hope their was a screen shot of the name changer to get a guid from.

Deanos

Post by Deanos »

so u didnt tk me once devine? you didnt tk me first? oh quite convient that you left that little thing out. i hope u did get a screenshot of the name changer so u can get a guid and then u can see it was not me and i can get unbanned.

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

Let's keep on topic.

We will look into it.

DeVinE

Post by DeVinE »

deanos i have no doubt that the cheater that showed up last night wasnt you, you would have to be all sorts of silly to show up on a cheat account while you were behaving like you where and all the ADF were their and even sniper, evn tho you do have 2 computers that you can use 2 different accounts at once i know you wouldnt have done that last night.

it was just some lowlife trying to take a server down probably and it was just a concidence that it happend while you were being a super knob.

ps bungy your avitar is nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice, wow am i stuttering? i dont know why

Deanos

Post by Deanos »

DeVinE wrote:deanos i have no doubt that the cheater that showed up last night wasnt you, you would have to be all sorts of silly to show up on a cheat account while you were behaving like you where and all the ADF were their and even sniper, evn tho you do have 2 computers that you can use 2 different accounts at once i know you wouldnt have done that last night.

it was just some lowlife trying to take a server down probably and it was just a concidence that it happend while you were being a super knob.

ps bungy your avitar is nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice, wow am i stuttering? i dont know why
so why do u accuse me of hacking?

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

Thanks devine.

It is a bit distracting to all who post after me LOL

But I like it.

ADF-Muzz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Muzz »

AS boobs said I mean as Boobs said I mean as Bungy said stick to the Topic and sort it out in your own Forum.(.)(.)

ADF-Snake
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Snake »

ADF-Muzz wrote:AS boobs said I mean as Boobs said I mean as Bungy said stick to the Topic and sort it out in your own Forum.(.)(.)
Show's what your lookin' at!   [smilie=laugh[2].gif]  [smilie=laugh[2].gif]  [smilie=laugh[2].gif]  [smilie=laugh[2].gif]  [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

Hey is this the same Deanos from the AusAA forums that did nothin but
bag ADF and say were crap and our servers and admins suk that sort of
thing. Thats the G rated version anyway. [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

DeVinE

Post by DeVinE »

ADF-Medic wrote:Hey is this the same Deanos from the AusAA forums that did nothin but
you have nailed it in one medic, the same deanos that every australian server owner should ralley together and bann from our servers.

Aussie
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Aussie »

deanos i got 1 question, i dont mind u but....if your such an ass to ADF on ausAA n stuff like that, why are you worried about being banned, wouldn't you rather stay away from them?

Cecil
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Cecil »

Aussie wrote:deanos i got 1 question, i dont mind u but....if your such an ass to ADF on ausAA n stuff like that, why are you worried about being banned, wouldn't you rather stay away from them?

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Re: Why was i banned?

Post by ADF-Deano »

Deanos wrote:I HAVE ENVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ADF BEFORE
wake up lolol

Deanos you should of still been banned after your last drama....you know the one...only we where good enough to remove it.It will be looked into and dealt with accordingly.

Who issued the ban Does anyone know.Or if it was you post here and why please.

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

Well if its the same guy good on the one who banned him i reckon
Why play on the server if ya think its crap and were crap go play
on some other teams server. Nobody said you have to play here [smilie=flicks.gif]

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

ADF-Medic wrote:Well if its the same guy good on the one who banned him i reckon
Why play on the server if ya think its crap and were crap go play
on some other teams server. Nobody said you have to play here [smilie=flicks.gif]
rgr that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FDGStitch
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by FDGStitch »

I am still lookin at Bungy's Av again.
Chris aka FDG Stitch was a top bloke and we gamed for many years with him.. so sad to hear the news today (23-09-2018), only a couple years older than me..(ADF-Cheech) LIFE is SHORT...May Stitch rest in peace, condolences to his family and his friends here and beyond ADFTEAM.

ADF-Rubber
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Rubber »

Sounds like this Deanos needs to learn how to treat  people the way he wants to be treated back ... If you call people bad names ,downgrade their server and be rude and bad mannered , then how do you think they will treat you  [smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif]

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Banned [smilie=75.gif]  LMAO  [smilie=85.gif]
ADF-Medic wrote:Hey is this the same Deanos from the AusAA forums that did nothin but
Medics on fire!!! Hooah [smilie=103.gif] opps wrong smiley...   [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif]
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

FDGStitch wrote:I am still lookin at Bungy's Av again.
Its MEZMORIZING isnt it. [smilie=laugh[2].gif]  [smilie=laugh[2].gif]  [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

FDGStitch
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by FDGStitch »

I love coming here and especially reading just 1 of Bungy's posts..

In saying that Deanos actions are noted..
Chris aka FDG Stitch was a top bloke and we gamed for many years with him.. so sad to hear the news today (23-09-2018), only a couple years older than me..(ADF-Cheech) LIFE is SHORT...May Stitch rest in peace, condolences to his family and his friends here and beyond ADFTEAM.

ADF-Lefty
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Lefty »

i totally agree with medic he was being an absolute JERK! on the server
and i do recall racist comments made on the server although im not entirely sure on who made them.

Archon
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Archon »

lol, that guy is getting raped... but i think this issue has been dealt with... perhaps a topic lock?

PS. Be nice, Play Fair.

ADF-Cable
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-Cable »

Deanos CENSORED OFF... We don't want you on our server....
[marq=left] [font=Comic Sans MS] ADF Rocks!!! [/marq][/font]

ADF-ChooB
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-ChooB »

HEY  You!!! eat poop and die!!! whoever u r~~~~

(peep pressure xD)

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

ADF-Cable wrote:Deanos CENSORED OFF... We don't want you on our server....
[smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]

ADF-Mesiah
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Mesiah »

dEANOS got what he deserves good riddens go annoy someone else's server leave ours alone

ADF-Mesiah

CritiCAl
I'm a little shy

Post by CritiCAl »

luv u cable i hope u ban him from ours 2

Aussie
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Aussie »

critical keep ya nose out of it, im not going to join the bandwagon of hate, he can be nice at times, other times he can be a real jew, sorry i'm not going to remove the ban from our server, not because i don't want to. but i really can't after all sniper has respected the bans i have made just like i have to respect his. apologies, happy fragging.

And for those that don't know .{HyH}. and .-=(ADF)=-. share Banlists.

HyHTANK

Post by HyHTANK »

I have seen the numbers hacker many times and am sure its not deanos, I do however see some amazing stats from him, that really doest benifit his claims of non hacking. I accept that there are good players in AA, great players in AA, then FKN amazing stats like you have,especially in full servers.I have never seen you hack i agree you wouldnt be the numbers haxor, i think thats a US guy.But i would love to know how you play so well

king

Post by king »

HyHTANK wrote:I have seen the numbers hacker many times and am sure its not deanos, I do however see some amazing stats from him, that really doest benifit his claims of non hacking. I accept that there are good players in AA, great players in AA, then FKN amazing stats like you have,especially in full servers.I have never seen you hack i agree you wouldnt be the numbers haxor, i think thats a US guy.But i would love to know how you play so well
well, he plays well because he has played for ages, which in time u become good (for some).  in full servers its alot easier to get better stats since there is more ppl to kill which kinda makes it easier, also on adf server there seems to be alot more nubs (because there are more players) which also makes it easier to get more kills and better stats.

btw tracker means nothing, hardly says he hacks because he has a good FR.

lol at banning dean for badmouthing people. name someone that he doesnt do it too? thats just dean and wat he does, just dont take notice and it wont offend you. its not like he is gonna do anything with 'words', but then again people react to it which is kinda funny

king

Post by king »

DeVinE wrote:
king wrote:yes, i was on the server at the same time as this happened and i saw that snoopdog was being kicked at the start of everyround without question or a reason given.
you have got to be kidding king aka m!keY, or is the same brain eating desiese thats attacking D_Unit attacking you too.
huh?
DeVinE wrote:lets see but if i had to guess a reason id say, mindless drivvel in the console over and over and over, disrespect to anyone you kill, deanos rediculous mouth and how he conducts himself, deliberately tking me two rounds in a roe at spawn to teabagg and steal my gun witch is exactly what you did.
so why weren't u kicked?

HyHTANK

Post by HyHTANK »

king wrote:
btw tracker means nothing, hardly says he hacks because he has a good FR.
tracker means alot of things, traker shows stats
For exapmle best player in WORLD stats

king wrote: well, he plays well because he has played for ages, which in time u become good (for some).  
and his stats

king wrote: well, he plays well because he has played for ages, which in time u become good (for some).  
I would say that that guy would know how to play, as he has put in about 40 times more time than deanos,and also rated number one player in world for AA. I would say that he values his stats alot.

So to be playing and having better stats thatn the best person in the world i reckon you are doing quite well

contrats

ToXiCiTY

gbxftg

Post by ToXiCiTY »

I've played with deanos aks d.unit aka SuperStar/SnoopDog quite i bit he aint been rude to me, cept one time he went off at me whilst on mout while i was showing my bro moutmkenna. and rofl at whoever thinks he hacks to though he does have an 4.something fr but f3 are all highly skilled players and who wouldnt smurf like he was doing at the time he got banned if his main acount was tracked at a high standard ive seen many noobhaxors with nuber hacks but they come on the noob account honor like first timers and i think deanos is smart enough not to get caught even if he did hack besides how many hackers have trackers compared to clean players with trackers, but if the ban was because of unrelated stuff in the ausaa forums then thats understandable dont you all agree??

king

Post by king »

who is this BEST player? he is most probably not that good, all he has done is play AA more than dean therefore has more kills than him, doesnt make him the best, just makes him the player with the most kills. btw that guy has been playing for 4+ years at more than 3.5hrs a day, not wonder he is number one in tracker FOR KILLS.

now for example look at all the maps that guy plays, that also helps him to be number #1 in the world. big whoop, just means he is a CENSORED.

do u think that guy hacks? he has a better kills per hour than dean, must mean he hacks, but then again he must suck because he dies more. there are hundreds of players better than him, but just play less, therefore not making him the best in the world

HyHTANK

Post by HyHTANK »

http://aaotracker.com/userlist.php
I do not quiet under stand your last post but I am basing on your comment of experience
Someone who has played for 5655.8 hours can hardly be classed as "most probably not that goodâ€
Last edited by HyHTANK on Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

king

Post by king »

HyHTank wrote:
I would say that that guy would know how to play, as he has put in about 40 times more time than deanos,and also rated number one player in world for AA. I would say that he values his stats alot.
well this gives me the impression he sucks??

ADF-Muzz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Muzz »

Hacker or no hacker, good player or not(don't care anyway I am clean and enjoy the game)I bet he is enjoying all the attention he is getting which he is probably lacking outside in the real world.

HyHTANK

Post by HyHTANK »

are you is spokesperson BTW ?, also i editd my last post i hit send without thinking

king

Post by king »

no im not his spokeperson, but he is in Canberra  kinda hard for him to reply?? i just dont see why he should be banned as trying to join the same server as clanmates gets hard when u are banned from so many. u may not know but dean and i are friends. so i will most likely stick up for him in some situations and bag him him out in others, also i kinda think it was partly my fault he got banned lol.

tank, u do realise that is not the only tracker dean has, therefore another flaw in using tracker to judge players. only way to decide whether a player is good or not is to play with/against them, no?

yea dean (and alot of other people) think its funny u think he hax. y not just play better and shoot him and not accuse pp of hax or what not. dean good, pffft, just better than some

HyHTANK

Post by HyHTANK »

i have not acussed him of hax ever, i say he plays better than most that is all.Good on him if he is so good, hope he goes far in life with it, he can tell his kids one day how good he was at AA and how he pwned so much.

Remeber i didnt accuse him of hax, i just said he plays better than most

king

Post by king »

srry my bad, didnt mean to imply u thought he hacked

Aussie
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Aussie »

what i hate about dean is he calls me nub alot coz of my fr, or some poop and i kill him all the time, worthy opponent - unlike heaps imo. i know he doesn't hack or i wouldn't be able to kill him, but in your earlier post mikey
thats just dean and wat he does
The ADF server has rules, just like households have rules, im guessing he doesn't walk up to his parents and call em %*&king Fa$#ots lol,
I don't think he was banned for hacking i think that....

Could the next post only be From an ADF + HyH Admin and the accused please, i believe no more opinions are needed whether he hacks. i'm going to talk with sniper and just verify the exact reason, but if he's been banned before, he's probably ruined his second chance too imo,

Aussie
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Aussie »

Talked With a Admin Which i'm going to keep anonymous, And had a heart to heart, and looks like your going to stay banned, nothing personal from my view ur a worth opponent, but it's for running your mouth, i wouldn't start a rant or anything it's going to get you nowhere, how bout u prove to the ADMINS you can play with a higher level of maturity on other servers, might do you some good in a future appeal.

Happy Fragging.

Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

[quote="HyHTANK"]http://aaotracker.com/userlist.php
I do not quiet under stand your last post but I am basing on your comment of experience
Someone who has played for 5655.8 hours can hardly be classed as "most probably not that goodâ€

HyHTANK

Post by HyHTANK »

[quote="Bacchus"][quote="HyHTANK"]http://aaotracker.com/userlist.php

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Just a little reminder.... this has nothing to do with how good he plays, its about the way he acts like an ass.

ADF-Aztec
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Aztec »

being in canberra doesnt mean he cant reply or hard to reply, i live in canberra and im here sheesh

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

Well if we all reconnected as soon as we were not doing so well we would all be 50,000 fragrate...lol

how about we just play the game and stop the crap.

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

ADF-Sniper wrote:Just a little reminder.... this has nothing to do with how good he plays.Its about the way he acts like an ass.
Can i just add (Or whether hes a HACKER or not to your comment snipe)

HOOAH to that no special treatment here 1 rule for all as we said and iam shure
he wont be the last kiddy to be banned from the server for the same behavior. [smilie=flicks.gif]

ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dizz »

ADF-Deano wrote:Well if we all reconnected as soon as we were not doing so well we would all be 50,000 fragrate...lol

Hooah

ADF-Medic wrote:
ADF-Sniper wrote:Just a little reminder.... this has nothing to do with how good he plays.Its about the way he acts like an ass.
Can i just add (Or whether hes a HACKER or not to your comment snipe)

HOOAH to that no special treatment here 1 rule for all as we said and iam shure
he wont be the last kiddy to be banned from the server for the same behavior. [smilie=flicks.gif]

Hooah

nlfjamie
I'm a little shy

Post by nlfjamie »

So its gameover now, because last time there was a B R CH fight with him and some people on the server -.-

You know whats funny there an account liked to his accounts callled -k!ng^

:P

Btw. there were cvar kicks of a hack some one had claimed on the adf server aswell.  [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif]

NL|Force'Vikingclan

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

ADF-Matt wrote:being in canberra doesnt mean he cant reply or hard to reply, i live in canberra and im here sheesh
yeah...I'm in Perth..and I can reply .. I just choose not too...
Like the real Deano say's...

Well if we all reconnected as soon as we were not doing so well we would all be 50,000 fragrate...lol

[smilie=2[4].gif]
[smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]
Burn BABY [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-Aztec
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Aztec »

^.^, wheres bob i havnt seen him in a while i mean KATE lol

king

Post by king »

nlfjamie wrote: You know whats funny there an account liked to his accounts callled -k!ng^
y is that funny? we have linked accounts, i dont see where thats getting u?

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

ADF Team do not and will not tolerate idiots.We promote fair play and good fun for all ages. If you dont like our rules we dont !@#$%ing care.Untill people can learn to follow the rules they will stay banned.

And i know exactly who you are king...congrats on the 8 posts :P

Last edited by ADF-Deano on Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

I didn't know he needed his older brother to stick up for him.....

Does he follow you everywhere Danos?