supper pissed, cheater in server!

Anything to do with the game America's Army and our America's Army servers.
nlfjamie
I'm a little shy

supper pissed, cheater in server!

Post by nlfjamie »

Theres a Cheater in the pipeline server battle apps if you ask me and you wont find the pbss back because of that reason.

I suspect Cut of doing it me and dooma were left we were in the main entrence and the hacker cut wat opening and closing both the doors the whole time and i flashed him and he flashed the cheater.

He was playing with us the whole time he was opening and closing the doors so I flame hum duhuh and the people on the server keep dam votekick me out but I wanted to teamkill the cheater user im not going back in because those noobs keep kick me instead of  the cheater user.

Heres a screenshot of everybody online and Cut the one who I suspect:

btw. ignore the crap score that the cheaters fault btw. he didnt start cheating when adf members were online he dindt, but like 5 rounds after he left he activated them and started yousing them, he dindt even want to kill us but play with the doors and make u para!

Do something  [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif]

NL|Force'Vikingclan

ADF-Aztec
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Aztec »

:|

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

didn't we decide that chemist was a known hacker and the next time he was on the server he be banned?
Live long and procreate

Image[img]http://www.gametracker.com/player_info/202.

ADF-Snake
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Snake »

ADF-Matt wrote::|
That's right matty... Feel guilty :P

I know thats your smurf account.. :P

DON'T LIE NOW!   [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]

nlfjamie
I'm a little shy

Post by nlfjamie »

told yah and matt warned me I would get banned :S

NL|Force'Vikingclan

Aussie
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Aussie »

ffs, dont you realize jamie, you cant keep danoz n ricey or any decent game hacker out, all it takes is a mac spoofer, a new acc, and a proxy.... dane's just going to keep coming back and terrorizing people when he wants, and theres no way in hell posting on the forums is going go stop him....

when you get the hacking ss you make a topic called SHAME <namehere> n post your shiz. which lets sniper keep up with the usernames :)

ToXiCiTY
I said my first word today!!!

Post by ToXiCiTY »

Cut chemist
Ive played with him since he was 10 honor and he aint that great ill tell you, he is still a learing player
I wouldnt suspect him with hacks but i havnt played with him for like a week now cept hospital he was like 2 kills 8 deaths i think on the JVH or EzY server

got any proof jamie??? ss's etc, door moving or whatever you claim he was doing?

Bacchus
I said my first word today!!!

Post by Bacchus »

ToXiCiTY wrote:Cut chemist
Ive played with him since he was 10 honor and he aint that great ill tell you, he is still a learing player
I wouldnt suspect him with hacks but i havnt played with him for like a week now cept hospital he was like 2 kills 8 deaths i think on the JVH or EzY server

got any proof jamie??? ss's etc, door moving or whatever you claim he was doing?
Yeah I've played with him quite a few times, he just keeps improving gradually, nothing dodgy about him. Very polite too.

As for a background.....He appears to not have any account linked at all, let alone banned accounts.