wtf guys?

Anything to do with the game America's Army and our America's Army servers.
Chopper
X-Member
X-Member

wtf guys?

Post by Chopper »

i was in the ADF server today under a second account and i get accused of hacking and having keybinds then i get kicked and banned for 5 mins all because i got a few kills then when i rejoin after 5 mins captCC and the other guys start trying to pb kick me wtf dont u guys need proof that im sus not just kick now ask questions later?

Bob_Barnicle
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Bob_Barnicle »

yeah, seems to be getting a bit over the top eh ?

Fridgt
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Fridgt »

they i believe bp kicks can be done anytime for any reason nothing in our rules about it .. it same as vote kicking
what was ur second account name...

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

kick ban kick ban.

I'm sure that the screen shot will come through shortly to show the proof required 'cause us server admins know that we shouldn't kick without screen shots as it is well documented. So stay tuned 'cause they'll post it on here and show you the reason you were kicked from the server.

Chopper
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Chopper »

my account name was -Fuzzbot-

Fridgt
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Fridgt »

he wasnt kicked by me (player admin) he said he was pb kicked the second time (pb kicks are not bans)....  and i believe the adf guys tried to talk to him about keybinding and he was not replyin to attempts to talk about it... we where all on me capt killa wed andrew cheech mat as u can see in my posted pic about the guys I banned

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

not acusing or anything but what keybinds were they asking about? as you know dual action key binds arent alowed on our server. And if you didnt do anything wrong why not talk? i'm not acusing or anythin but when you come in with a smurf account and refuse to talk when asked about key binds it looks sus.
Live long and procreate

Image[img]http://www.gametracker.com/player_info/202.

Chopper
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Chopper »

thats poop i said i had no binds to capt then when i try rejoin u guys try to do a pb kick why do that i hadnt done anything wrong

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

who did the pb kicks? i'm fairly sure that capt is an admin in which case he would have just kicked you straight up.
Live long and procreate

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

I think people are gettin a bit trigger happy & are chaseing ghosts. [smilie=flicks.gif]

Fridgt
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Fridgt »

well it was not i and it does seem funny u using a noob account a few guys where watching through you and noticed doing funny stuff i cant recall what it looked like(some sort of keybinding capt and w3r3wu1f where watch through u i believe) as i was between forums and adf dealing with tkers.

how long is a pb kick for? just general pb_kick

have a cry i get kicked all time from servers get over it
sounds like u making mountain out of moll hill..
you an x member so u know our ts (if not u know our websit which tells u ts) if u had issues u should had come on ts

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

well said
Live long and procreate

Chopper
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Chopper »

ADF-Fridgt wrote:well it was not i and it does seem funny u using a noob account a few guys where watching through you and noticed doing funny stuff i cant recall what it looked like(some sort of keybinding capt and w3r3wu1f where watch through u i believe) as i was between forums and adf dealing with tkers.

how long is a pb kick for? just general pb_kick

have a cry i get kicked all time from servers get over it
sounds like u making mountain out of moll hill..
you an x member so u know our ts (if not u know our websit which tells u ts) if u had issues u should had come on ts

i was an x-member back in day with flick, roo, skymax and valo i dont know any of the new guys so why would i wanna come talk to yas id rather wait for snipe to get on msn and disguss with him. and i dont care about the kick i just wanna know why kick me without proof?? i move around funny didnt know thats against ur rules :S ohh and i use a second account because theres no rules saying that i cant have more then 1 account

ADF-Dj_Mick
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dj_Mick »

Guy Get over It Chopper is one of the best guy i know
he help make adf what it is to day

He was an Admin
He was a Mate  
and For sure he would not use keybinds and or Hack Ever in his life

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Shows you how childish and CENSORED up some people are.

IF I SEE ANYMORE BANS KICKS FOR NO REASON THE PERSON THAT HAS BANNED AND KICKED THEM, WILL BE BANNED FROM ADF.

These people know the rules.
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Well, now that i have just jumped on , i'll say my two cents worth..

To the player fozz, [aka chopper] now we know whom you were,
Chopper  a mate in ADF, and Knows we just don't go willy nilly and kick , ..

Sad to say that you were PD kicked,  not Admin kicked or Banned.

I said to the whole server , "no keybinds in this server is allowed" a couple of times in quick concession.
There was only one response from a almost full server, which was Fozz, saying something about who's saying i use keybinds. my statement wasn't aimed at you by name , ie Fozz  but you responded, which some would think you were doing it,
The reason was that people were watching you play and saw the movements from stand, lean, shoot, crouch... looked as it were a keybind, as you shoot wed, with the move a couple of times...people were saying""hack"", as  we looked at your screen shots. and they were clear, everyone was told that the screen shots were clear,
So, this is when i posted the statement  to everyone in the server, "" No KeyBinds Allowed in this server"" with only you replying to the statement, we were trying to talk to you about the movements, so we could find out what was up. I asked you directly about keybinds and said again that using two or three movements to one key were not allowed, and i had no response, there were other members trying to talk to you about this issue, with your response being hostile to them, or not at all. Some found this to be more proof of something wrong.

we whom were on the server at the time, said if that the movements were suss, and a couple of members watched your play,  I WAS ONE OF THOSE  SAD TO SAY THE MOVEMENTS LOOKED SUSS,
And if we were able to chat to you and you were willing to talk to us , it would have been able to handle it in a different manner.
With no response from our request to talk, we all agreed to PD kick you from the server, which was done twice, the first time was after all above, the second was after you came in straight after, there was no response again, so we all agreed to PD kick again.  there was no Admin Kick, or Ban.
Sad to say it happened to you, but if your not willing to talk to us in the server or the TS , what are we going to do??or think??
We looked at the screen shots, we watched you play and we asked to talk to you about the movements,

If they were not KeyBinds ...I wish you could train us all how to move like that,
Sad it was you , chopper , but we i know i tried to work it out in the server, and the other members in game and on TS was trying to work it out, with no avail we removed you from the server.
I don't see a breech of the rules, here. Though i Wish we were able to chat at the time to work it out, and not through the forum after the fact.
Capt out
Last edited by ADF-CaptCC on Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Ok I see whats happening here..... lets kick anyone for anything. What a big write up for no reason at all. Who wants to be the first person to tell me what double or triple key binds are? Do you know what they are? Do you know what they do. If I told you Nobbies is using devmode should we kick him not knowing what it does? I'm getting sick and tire of all these kicks. Everyone is CENSORED up here. If one more person gets kicked without a PB screenshot showing a heap of crosses and poop all over it. You all will loose your right to kick. The rules will be change so anyone can sware and if your not happy with swaring, for god sake turn you bloody language filter on. I will also allow key binding on our server. The rules are there.... the rules clearly state.... YOU CAN NOT KICK SOMONE FOR BEING SUS. Look up the word sus and find out what it means. So don't tell me that you don't see a breach of the rules here.

Grow up and stop being so bloody paranoid.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Quote;What a big write up for no reason at all.""

It is to express what happened, and how it all happened, if you're not interested in it, please delete, the whole post.

Problems happen , when all the information is not out there, expressing what happened, one would hope this would help to clear things up,

Quote;YOU CAN NOT KICK SOMONE FOR BEING SUS""If one more person gets kicked without a PB screenshot showing a heap of crosses""
This may upset you, Well if i may point out, you kicked someone for being sus the other day from the server, without a screenshot from my understanding, this statement might pi ss you off but , its also true. and yes I'm not you.

NP, from now on, i will not help other members, in the server , or even on my own behalf.. it isn't worth getting crap, I've also had enough, from here or Union dispute committees, Law courts day in and day out... it isn't worth receiving flak from you  or anyone else,... I'll just leave the server and go someplace else... NP Sniper ..
And to whom ever you were talking about pls do the same.

ADF-Dj_Mick
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dj_Mick »

Guys Get over it
we dont want member to fight in ADF
what been sed is done now less all be big people and get over it and have some fun like all ways

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Somone flying around the map with there arms spread out is not sus. Somone running across the bridge head shotting everyone on the opposite team until there all dead is not sus. Having a player that joins the server and gets a couple of blank PB Screen shots, lying down and getting up, which you so called "keybind" all the common sence in the world would tell you hes not hacking. I have said it over and over again, but you do not listen, Nobbies has said it over and over again and Tycron has said it over and over. You canot kick people for being sus, there I have said it again. Its a two way thing They are hacking or they are not. If you all don't listen to what we say then we will have more and more people coming in here complaining. There is no reason for this topic to be locked.

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

when did we start to alow dual action key binds? i've had PB try and kick me from our server back in 2.7 for dual action key binds and when i asked somone about it i was told that they werent alowed. you can have a report in and such bound to a grenade key but you cant set a key to do 2 things at the same time.

EDIT i'd also like to point out that he wasnt admin kicked but pb kicked. anyone joining the server has the right to make a pbkick not just adf members.
Live long and procreate

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

i think we need a set of detailed rules.Listing everything.well it seems this is what it has come to anyway.

A list of rules explaining everything for example keybinds allowed or not allowed.....so on and so on.

keybinds like jumping and shooting are as good as a hack in my book.
ADF-Baby wrote:anyone joining the server has the right to make a pbkick not just adf members.
i thought only ADF members had PB power
Last edited by ADF-Deano on Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

every one has 1 pb power. ADF-members have 5
Live long and procreate

Wed13
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Wed13 »

it was capp and i that did it and i have not seen anything in the server admins area about swearing being allowed or key binds. also its still in the rules sniper and u told us 2 mute them after we warn them. i am sorry 4 that this has happened but chopper did shoot me while standing then kept shooting me as he crouched. this is all i have 2 say 4 now and will replay when i need 2.

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

A couple of members did issue PB_kick...

03/04/07 17:17:35 Log: PbSvDropClient Info->eventPBKickPlayer: You have been kicked via PunkBuster (for 5 minutes) ... Player Vote [Admin Decision]
03/04/07 17:17:35 Log: PunkBuster Server: Kick Command Issued (Player Vote [Admin Decision]) for (slot#13) 203.173.56.22:50023 152dd105c09c6c6766303b92de9953cb -Fuzzbot-
03/04/07 17:17:38 Log: PbSvDropClient Info->eventPBKickPlayer: You have been kicked via PunkBuster (for 5 minutes) ... Prior Kick/Ban
Last edited by ADF-Sniper on Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed13
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Wed13 »

no it was me and cap sniper thats what it says each time player vote admin decision because cap and i are admin so i guess thats why but fridgt wasnt in aa. he had it minimised so we said we'll pb_kick him. and i dont remeber mad oz at all being on the server when i was. so therefore it wasnt "a" admin it was 2 cap and i.

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

You know what I mean, and I know what I mean so thats all that matters.

Yes all ADF-Members have 5 pb power... ADF-Admins have 100 pb power and all players have 1 pb Power. It takes 10 Pb power to kick somone. You do the maths.

Wed13
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Wed13 »

sorry sniper but i dont please explain because thats why i made that post

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

I edited my first post. So it makes more sense to you.
A couple of members did issue PB_kick...

03/04/07 17:17:35 Log: PbSvDropClient Info->eventPBKickPlayer: You have been kicked via PunkBuster (for 5 minutes) ... Player Vote [Admin Decision]
03/04/07 17:17:35 Log: PunkBuster Server: Kick Command Issued (Player Vote [Admin Decision]) for (slot#13) 203.173.56.22:50023 152dd105c09c6c6766303b92de9953cb -Fuzzbot-
03/04/07 17:17:38 Log: PbSvDropClient Info->eventPBKickPlayer: You have been kicked via PunkBuster (for 5 minutes) ... Prior Kick/Ban

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

so wed was correct. he and capt did a pb kick.
Live long and procreate

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

I had a chat to CHOPPER, We Don't Have any problem, and he understands what happened.
He sent a private message to me,  and he has shown me the move and explained how it was done, You got to be fast...

Well one hopes this is the end of this matter for all who's involved..
Hope alls Well come Anzac Day...cheers

Wed13
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Wed13 »

now i uderstand it was 2 and not 1 thank u.
Edit: spelling mistake

Devil
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Devil »

Okay guys this is getting really bad, we as admin are going by the rules stated on the server if these rules are wrong then change the bloody things so we know whats ok and whats not. All these things changing (rules) ok to do this not ok to do that but where does it say on the server thats what i go by (update it then).!!!!

Bob_Barnicle
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Bob_Barnicle »

Well, ever since Tycron posted 'New Rule' where everyone kicked has to have a screenshot of why, there has been multiple kicks and maybe even bans without any screenshots or anything.

Now you people in here saying 'why was i banned' and they allways get crap excuses like, you had a "double keybind", or "your pb screenies were blank", or even "i shot you and u didnt die, and got flashed when i have no idea where u are".

Just getting out of hand big time..... wheres the screenies ?

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Posted: 2007-02-23, 23:05:49   By Sniper,
http://www.adfteam.com/modules.php?name ... pic&t=1524

If someone gets voted out by the public then they get voted out... You can choose to vote if you think its the right choice.

We Voted with the information we had at the time, and as there was no response to asking them to come into TS to work it out... we did..and other people voted as well,

BoB Quote; "there has been multiple kicks and maybe even bans without any screenshots or anything. "
M88Y
I'd might refrain from stating ["maybe"] something unless you know and can prove your statement , as its getting a bit hot...m8
Cu

Bob_Barnicle
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Bob_Barnicle »

i say maybe because not everyone has the time or care factor to post here saying "why was i banned ?", so how do we know theres not some others out there ?

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

news flash guys if somone is going to abuse me in the server and i kick/ban them I'm not going to be bothered making a post in here. I'll take the screen shots but if they dont come in here and winge and whine then too bad so sad
Live long and procreate

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

ADF-Bob wrote:i say maybe because not everyone has the time or care factor to post here saying "why was i banned ?", so how do we know theres not some others out there ?
fare enough BoB  [smilie=12.gif]  [smilie=27.gif]

Fridgt
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Fridgt »

here here baby

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

ADF-CaptCC wrote:Posted: 2007-02-23, 23:05:49   By Sniper,
http://www.adfteam.com/modules.php?name ... pic&t=1524

If someone gets voted out by the public then they get voted out... You can choose to vote if you think its the right choice.

We Voted with the information we had at the time, and as there was no response to asking them to come into TS to work it out... we did..and other people voted as well
Topic title "what do we do if they start a vote kick"
Quote by me.

Doing a Admin PB kick is not voting. F6 is voting. Two differences.

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

so will we disable pb kicks in the server?
Live long and procreate

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Ok just admit you all have CENSORED up. Not one of you kicked someone and posted a screenshot of what they did. I have not seen one hack from any of you. You mental problem is you all where picky and showing off your big stick. Try not to get too much of a big head over it. And just to let you know, I don't give a poop about who donated towards the server and would rather see this team be a mature bunch of guys other then a pack of childish fighting ladder climbers. You all need some common sense, and im sure 99% of the team would agree with me. So get a life and stop sitting around the computer waiting for someone to say boo. Oh and BTW Where the CENSORED did you come up with blank screenshot mean there hacking. And another thing just because you donate towards the server does not mean that you can do what ever you CENSORED well like with it. Just because you pay taxes does not mean your the president.

Grow up!

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

sniper the problem here is that ppl are getting disrespected in the server those ppl get baned for it (i had proof of it till my house burnt down) and you go and say to these guys thats fine guys abuse who you want as much as you want i'll just un ban you when you start winging.
Live long and procreate

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Second chances and the lesson was learnt. Since they were allowed back in has any of them abused anyone? Time to move on!!!!!!!

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

second chances? try 50th
Live long and procreate

ReLapse
I said my first word today!!!

Post by ReLapse »

You know what I think about all this?

Boobies...

Wed13
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Wed13 »

lol relapse love ur post m8 love it

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

Mmmmmm theres maturity for you
Live long and procreate

ADF-Shaggs
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Shaggs »

Everyone having a cry, wheres the maturity in that?

I say lets have a big ADF orgy and get this sexual tension outta here. Instead of having a big cock fest.