Got Banned again ??

Anything to do with the game America's Army and our America's Army servers.
royal_leader
I said my first word today!!!

Got Banned again ??

Post by royal_leader »

Hello to all admins of ADF.. Its been great games that i've played with u's. My new name is [0utKaSt]-DeStrOyeR... and i got banned again.. But this time i didnt swear or do anything wrong. Azrial why banned me man, i came to join ur team aswell... Anyways i just like to say Bye, cause i wont be playing AA for another year.. have year 12 so plz wish me luck.. TY for the Good Games....
If u saw my hax before that im haxing, that wasent me.. it was a friend of mine who borrowed my user.. he haxed with it and then he stopped haxing.. Anyways my name is [0utKaSt]-DeStrOyeR .... TY for ur time reading this.. u dnt have to unbanned me cause im leaving.. So Cya guys next year or so...

[smilie=multiplespotting[1].gif]
Last edited by royal_leader on Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Reminds me of my little drawing. :)
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

MitcH
X-Member
X-Member

Post by MitcH »

hahahha well that came in handy

royal_leader

Post by royal_leader »

yeh dude if u think i hax i dnt give a poop about u or ur server mate. im sick and tierd of getting banned for owning.. how fuken noobish is that.. ur server is religousa right,, but u guys act like 12 year olds.. Stop banding ppl for owning.. that sux man.. especially azrial..

i like all the good ADF like Aussie, CaptCC Cable and some other ones.. But pretty much most of ADf are cool ppl, only some of them who  act like babys,, ohh u hax wehateva man ....

Anyways  see u all next year...

MitcH
X-Member
X-Member

Post by MitcH »

dude i personally have no problem with you but i just think you shouldn't come in here abusing everyone because an admin banned you...sure i can understand you might be a little bit pissed off but if you ask a bit nicer than you'll probably get better results.

Bob_Barnicle
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Bob_Barnicle »

Lol, calm down mate

no one is saying u hack, its just a little comic that was posted in another topic
I dont know why az banned you again but im sure he has good evidence... right az ?

nlfjamie
I'm a little shy

Post by nlfjamie »

well, I just wanted 2 add royal doesnt hack from my point of view and he is a nice guy and personnally I like him being in server he can we warm like some adf members :)

NL|Force'Vikingclan

Bob_Barnicle
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Bob_Barnicle »

Yeah well i dont think someone should be banned unless they abuse an admin/ADF Members or are hacking, and i havent seen any screenshots on the forums of anything bad so far aimed at royal_leader.

And by the way royal_leader reacted in the 2nd post i believe that he didnt abuse anyone, and i wouldnt have thought he was in the wrong, but i wasnt there and im sure theres some sort of explanation coming.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Your not allowed Key Binds...Like Jump-shoot / crouch-shoot, type of deal... soo...??
BUT;;;

I wasn't  in on that,,,, but Ganja is another story..and if anyone continues to bad mouth us or other s in the server, or use abusive language..Especially after i told everyone more than once...they will be Banned..and next time it wont be for a Day...
Ask Ronin..M8... I'll be fare But ..IO wont take bad behavior

thanks
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-DaNi
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-DaNi »

I'm sick of seeing people come on our forums and back talking to the admins and they think it will fix their problem.

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

royal_leader wrote:yeh dude if u think i hax i dnt give a CENSORED about u or ur server mate. im sick and tierd of getting banned for owning.. how fuken noobish is that.. ur server is religousa right,, but u guys act like 12 year olds.. Stop banding ppl for owning.. that sux man.. especially azrial..

i like all the good ADF like Aussie, CaptCC Cable and some other ones.. But pretty much most of ADf are cool ppl, only some of them who  act like babys,, ohh u hax wehateva man ....

Anyways  see u all next year...

ahhhh.i see your dilemma...here's an idea go to another server...problem solved.

:wink:

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

Have to agree with Deano there [smilie=flicks.gif]
Dont like the rules then play somewhere else [smilie=sleep_[1].gif]

Wed13
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Wed13 »

i h8 little poop that do the same they believe they get banned from owning. but they dont see the real reason why they were banned. m8 no1 gets banned from our server 4 owning and i dont care 4 what eva any1 eles says. wed13 out!!!

Fridgt
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Fridgt »

lol yeah!! u tell em guys.. love the little cartoon...

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

ADF-Wed13 wrote:i h8 little CENSORED that do the same they believe they get banned from owning. but they dont see the real reason why they were banned. m8 no1 gets banned from our server 4 owning and i dont care 4 what eva any1 eles says. wed13 out!!!
yeh no one gets baned for owning otherwise id be banned a thousand times.... well not lately untill i get my new leet sys  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]
Live long and procreate

Image[img]http://www.gametracker.com/player_info/202.

ADF-Azrael
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Azrael »

Ok guys sorry for the late reply, but he was banned for using doublebind or crouch glitch when switching to a flash, I was behind him watching and it came out and didn't even have to wait b4 throwing. And as the rules clearly state no double binds / exploits I game him a ban and kick. If this is unacceptable I'm sorry I was just trying keep players abiding to the server rules.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Sounds Correct to Me M8....Them The rules....We Have To Play By Them Too!!!!!

royal_leader

Post by royal_leader »

ok dude i never new that using quick flashes gets me banned from ur server.. anyways im soz for that.. i do it all the time... anyways im not playing AA until the end of this year,,, have yr 12 wish me luck...  Soz for using fast flashes... u coulda warned me dude i didnt know so soz ...
FIGHTING

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

ADF-CaptCC wrote:Sounds Correct to Me M8....Them The rules....We Have To Play By Them Too!!!!!
Then The Rules M8,, I think I said it before, and In Game..But it If you didnt hear me..np...just tell your other members...anyhoo Ronin Should have told You ...cheers  CU next Year M*

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

Picture a Yorshire Terrior. Man, talk about going off..... Like sick in the sun or a bucket of prawns on a hot day..... short fuse :)

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

in that case royal i sugest that infuture when you join a server you read the rules for that server as they are displayed in the console area for everyone to see.
Live long and procreate

Image[img]http://www.gametracker.com/player_info/202.