The Fog vs. The Mist

Feeling a little alone tonight? How about a movie :) Come inside and see what we recommend.

Moderator: ADF-Sniper

ADF-Dave
ADF Member
ADF Member

The Fog vs. The Mist

Post by ADF-Dave »

The Fog: "To the ships at sea who can hear my voice, look across the water, into the darkness. Look for the fog."

This is one of the first horror movies I remember watching as a child, along with The Shining and The Exorcist. However, The Fog did what those two movies could not - it was the first time I had experienced the enjoyment of being frightened.
The sleepy seaside village of Antonio Bay is about to learn the true meaning of the word "vengeance." For this seemingly perfect town masks a guilty secret - a past steeped in greed and murder. Exactly 100 years ago, a ship was horribly wrecked under mysterious circumstances in a thick, eerie fog. Now, shrouded in darkness, the long-dead mariners have returned from their watery grave to exact a bloody revenge.

The Mist: ‎"As a species, we're fundamentally insane. Put two of us in a room, we pick sides, and start dreaming up ways to kill one another."

After a mysterious mist envelops a small New England town, a group of locals trapped in a supermarket must battle a siege of otherworldly creatures... and the fears that threaten to tear them apart.

Two good movie for your spooky weekend. Have a Happy Halloween! [smilie=asthanos.sml[1].gif]