Watchmen

Feeling a little alone tonight? How about a movie :) Come inside and see what we recommend.

Moderator: ADF-Sniper

ADF-Snake
ADF Member
ADF Member

Watchmen

Post by ADF-Snake »

Although i've never read the comics, i must say, i enjoyed the movie alot. At points it does get a liitle bit too gory though...

[spoil]I mean that bit where they had to cut through some guys hands just to try and kill Roarshack was euuughh! But thankfully he managed to beat the poop outta them and escape with his friends.[/spoil]

So after seeing this movie, in my personal opinion; I'd say 8/10 [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

I have not seen it yet.

Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

ADF-Squidz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Squidz »

it was alright ... definitely a different spin on the superhero thing ... made them a lot more humane ...

i started watching a REALLY bad copy of "race to witch mountain" and decided that it was good enough that i had to stop watching it and wait for the cinema's or a screener ...

half way through city of embers too, that's quite interesting ...

Beer
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Beer »

great movie and i think in this case the movie ending is better then that giant squid thing for 'outer space' from the book i really liked this movie and on a rare occasion im going to buy this movie when it come outs. btw read the book first and you will pick up on a lot more 2

ADF-MadOz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-MadOz »

Yeah watched this about a month ago, I like the movie, but found it slow going in parts, Haven't read the book, so might see if i can find a copy for it, So i think i would have to give it a 6/10.