Where i stand..

Operating System help, tips and tricks.
ADF-Snake
ADF Member
ADF Member

Where i stand..

Post by ADF-Snake »

Well boys, I got the new PC, Aside from the difficulties with Windows... (Apprantly my windows CD only allows 3 uses with the same key.. Gee.. What fun...) Sooo.. I've been (over the past 24 hours after getting it) trying to get it running, So far so good, it's running and i have the Internet etc.. (Obviously.. lol)

However.. I'm still yet to re-activate windows (30 days till it expires... Yee-F*cking-ha..) and then put MSN/ XFire and AA etc back on..

So in the new few days, I'm not gonna be on MSN/ XFire etc till everything is running beautifully.. Including windows... Gonna need a new key.. [smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif] [smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif]

But don't worry, I shall return in time.

Stay safe and kick ass! Give 'em hell boys!

- ADF-Snake [smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif]

Happy
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Happy »

ahhh awesome dude well gd luck with all of that hope to see u soon =)

ADF-McMann
ADF Member
ADF Member

windows key

Post by ADF-McMann »

Snake I've had that problem with the key as well, all you have to do is ring the windows support number and tell them your hard drive crashed and you are reinstalling windows on new hard drive and they will reactivate key for you. hope that helps
[IMG:680:198]http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv31 ... /macca.gif[/img]
DB9 contains Lanparty UT X48-T3RS, Quad Q9550 & Blue Orb FX, 4GB G.Skill DDR3 1333,
1GB RADEON 4870, 3 x Seagate 500GB, Armor+ M

ADF-Snake
ADF Member
ADF Member

Re: windows key

Post by ADF-Snake »

ADF-McMann wrote:Snake I've had that problem with the key as well, all you have to do is ring the windows support number and tell them your hard drive crashed and you are reinstalling windows on new hard drive and they will reactivate key for you. hope that helps
Ahh I see.. Alright well do you have the number? I'll give em' a call tonight then...

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

Telephone 13 20 58 (Australia Callers Only)
Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm AEST.
You may have to jump through a couple of hoops, but it should be OK.

ADF-Snake
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Snake »

Thanks boys, I've got windows activated. Let's hope i don't need to jump through Bill's hoops anymore.. (bill gates.. that is..) [smilie=Crash[1].gif] [smilie=Crash[1].gif]