Evil Torrents

Operating System help, tips and tricks.
ADF-Shady
ADF Member
ADF Member

Evil Torrents

Post by ADF-Shady »

PG Warning (Kiddies, torrents are not for the faint of heart!)

Just reinstalled after evil download of MagicIso/crack, all to convert one .mdf file.

Glad to say my defence stayed firm and alerted me to all of it, in a moment of stupidity and haste i must have clicked a no instead of a yes somewhere tho as my computer continued to be infected. Having recently installed (and mostly due to having a second drive) it was not to much of a problem to reinstall. Plus all games are now on the secondary drive making things alot more stable and easier to recover should the worst happen again.

Im beginning to think the hackers are being hired by software companies to release "cracked" versions into the torrent pool in the vain attempt to quell the popularity of torrent use. :P

STAND FIRM!

BE PREPARED!

STICK IT TO THE MAN!

After all this Manny finally gets me to just install Daemon tools Lite to mount the .mdf (turns out MagicIso had messed up the convert from .mdf to .iso anyway) and it runs fine. And if installed right, the Lite version has no malware.

Just goes to show, use torrents as a last resort when looking for applications, it can do some serious damage.

Cheers to Manny as always and Aztec for laughing at me when i do stupid things :P

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

dONT dOWN LOAD cRACKS...FULL STOP